Reviews for lost at sea
numb-butt chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Oh, I think i'm going to cry. This is really sad, but it's really good so I don't know what to feel.

You put such emotion into it with so little words...

I liked the way you made Roxas' ghost think about how he wished he could talk to Kairi, it made my heart just fall out of my chest. I mean, she'll never know that he's officially dead, but he'll always be there, going through the day over and over, just wishing she knew and she could move on. (lol. I think I just over-inerperitated. I can't spell that word TT)

Again, this was lovely and well written. Good job. :D
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
sob. how beautiful
Lunamaria chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
OHOHOHO! I love it. Plain speaking, it's freaking awesome.

Okay, so I'd meant to review all these little shorties of yours (which inspired my series "Harbor") but I just now have the time. I started university life, so I had to move and get ready, etc, so now I have time. Really, Ana, I love it. I hate, hate, HATE Roxiri, but this isn't really Roxiri. Just if you squint.

Very sad, but I really do love the length and the depth of the last line. It's my favorite. And so is this.

- I love you, Ana-Mio!

~ courtneys.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
You, my love, are the thump-thump to my heart. 3 I *love* this. And you know it. Write me more Roxiri, dammit.
thunderings chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I this. It was oh so very heartbreaking, and I honestly, (and this is a first for me) felt sorry for Kairi. Thanks for depressing me, m'dear. Lastly, I loved the Roxiri pairing in this. They be such a cute couple.
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh, this was so sad! It made my heart ache. Poor Kairi...

Again, an excellent display of the Sora/Kairi/Riku Trinity in a drabble.

~LWD~
lamatikah chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
If I had emotions, I would have cried.

I don't even know why.

I don't get how you can do that with so little words.

She was so hopeful - and then I was even though I /knew/ it wasn't going to do anything.

And it's just... aah! That's so sad!

I love this sososososo much.

Grah! Kairi, the stupid girl.

I think it was the "From my one true love, lost at sea" that did it for me. There's just something about lost at sea which makes me want to sob.

WRITE MORE OR I DIE. DX

lamie xx

(I keep changing my name o.O)