Reviews for The Honeymoon Mission
HellHound-1997 chapter 2 . 3/23
I love how Sakura's mom isn't a real bitch about Naruto. It is refreshing to see her being civil in a fanfiction instead of a banshee.
Hi chapter 8 . 2/3
Anbu are forbidden to speak of their occupations.
Namikaze Natsu Sukai is an impossible situation because the Japanese merge kanji together to make names. You should have gone for Natsuko, meaning summer child or even just Natsu.
Sakura goes from bitter harlot to sort of nice to jealous witch within the span of two sentences in the middle of this story, all to Natsu.
Yoosei girl is stupid. Just Yoosei would have been fine.
Natsu is so damn childish. Like not even 13 year old childish, which you already established. She's 5 year old childish.
Sasuke cares for no one at this stage. He literally is a flight risk, as you had also established earlier in the story, so why should he care about anyone else? His behaviour should emit nothing about caring for his fellow genin because that is what experienced Anbu would have told the Hokage. Therefore his behaviour should be his dark, avenger, betrayed bro-con self. I don't say that he should have been completely antagonizing, like all wannabe emo, and absolute sadness and the world should revolve around me type of thing, but him being nice is not the path he was written to be in.
Check your facts, research more than the bare surface of the Japanese culture( because unlike what some other stupid authors think, that I completely assure you is NOT you, 'oh Naruto lmao Imma make an entire AU that's not mentioned in the summary and make Naruto Western and make the characters look different and make them an alien and basically write my own goddamn story that only steals the names and not announce it as a fricking original story with my own characters instead nooooo no no no Imma put in the Naruto archive'), and maybe get a beta reader to proofread.
Thanks
Sukai is the Yondaime's last name?! Are you joking with me? NO!

Also there are different religions in Japan but the mainstream one for Naruto is the Shinto religion.
Mikitsukami chapter 11 . 1/6
I feel as though someone on the counsel would have put up a fuss if they knew that kakashi only planned to have one kid, because seriously he's the last one of his clan too and if you think about it, a Jounin of Kakashi's caliber is hard to come by so why wouldn't they push for him to have more kids?
Loveless Demon chapter 11 . 7/5/2017
This is an amazing story. I'm just going to pretend that Danzo of ROOT as found out and killed when Orochimaru left *nods* Kakashi is just...aww with Natsu-hime.
Kiba needs more than an ass kicking tho, I'd have locked him up personally, he crossed too much of a line to the point it physically changed him permanently, he could always revert again...
Gabby-Hunter chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Come on, someone please make sakura grow up
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
Nice
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
That was just awesome :D I loved to see how mature they grew!
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 9 . 4/20/2016
sasuke has jokes
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 8 . 4/20/2016
I've been reading. and I just want to smack her just put all my strength in it an just go all out
Ceilo415 chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
i love it so much and i feel like crying! i keep thinking that there is a video that i could watch to show this visually. Hope to read more like this and u have great writing skills.
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
This is so cute an well written. That's made even better by the fact that I ship it like FedEx. Great job!
chibi-Clar chapter 11 . 1/12/2016
Cute! They are all happy
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is awesome!
I really like that kekkashi is trying to figure out naruto gender
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 11 . 12/31/2015