Reviews for The Honeymoon Mission
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 5/20
Nice
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 5/9
That was just awesome :D I loved to see how mature they grew!
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 9 . 4/20
sasuke has jokes
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 8 . 4/20
I've been reading. and I just want to smack her just put all my strength in it an just go all out
Ceilo415 chapter 11 . 2/20
i love it so much and i feel like crying! i keep thinking that there is a video that i could watch to show this visually. Hope to read more like this and u have great writing skills.
SuperPotterWhoLock110 chapter 5 . 1/28
This is so cute an well written. That's made even better by the fact that I ship it like FedEx. Great job!
chibi-Clar chapter 11 . 1/12
Cute! They are all happy
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 1/11
This is awesome!
I really like that kekkashi is trying to figure out naruto gender
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
Great story
Thedevilsangel chapter 11 . 10/23/2015
OMG! Love your fanfic thought it was great and wish you would have added more. Please continue writing in the future its your gift.
Lulumo chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Um, Obito died when Kashi became jounin 12-13. In kannabi bridge mission. Both Obito and Rin were chuunin's.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
Fuck! You got me stuck onto kakafemnaru!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
... they "did it"? Ok...
Luethian chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
I really love some of your ideas and your writing style, but the idea that any version of Naruto could be forced into marriage let alone force into it by the hokage.
Luethian chapter 2 . 6/6/2015
I love a lot of your story. BUT you have made it so it sounds like Natsu needs to be married because she is female and therefore weak. Consider editing some of the rampant misconceived chauvinism before a female you are related to you shows you the errors.