Reviews for Who you callin' Hyuuga?
WOW! I've been reading this story for a few days now and I love it! It's honestly one of my favourite fanfics! I'm loving the slight NaruHina, I ship them so hard. Keep up the good work!
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 61 . 1/11
Why doesn't this story have more favorites? Why doesn't it have more reviews? It's fucking awesome! I mean sure the pace is a little slower than I prefer, but that's personal preference! This story is so damn amazing. And I now have a whole new love for kumo. I mean I always thought konoha took things a bit softly for being a NINJA village, as well as hypocritical at times.
But I also have to question what's driving kumo shinobi in this story? What makes them so determined to complete each mission, other than orders? What stoos them from burning out? In konoha it's practically shoved in readers faces every other chapter in the series that they value friendship. In suna, family seems to hold a lot of weight. In kiri it seems to be power, but what is kumo's driving force in WYCH?
I am totally loving Oku.. I may have a slight anime crush on him. He is so far my favorite out of this story! How can you not love him?! It's impossible. And seriously, how can anyone write him off? It's an anime fact, if they are walking around with their eyes closed, and are 'goofy' there is a 99.9999% that they are really really fucking dangerous! I love it.
Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update as evidenced by my binging this fic in two days.
Taeyeonjjang13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Update. Update. Update. Update it please! I beg you!
Nikols chapter 61 . 12/22/2017
I see errors. I’m not used to seeing errors from you. You are one of those writers that might get a grammar error here and there, though those are rare. And that’s all the criticism that you will hear from me.
I like, LOVE, your writing and although the pace kills me at times I trust that you know where you are heading. I would like to see more frequent uploads but I know that you have a life and can’t be chained down to a computer. Know that you have loyal readers.
And I really hope Kemui is ok that cliffy there has me worried.
jzanie chapter 61 . 11/28/2017
I love your book. I've read it more than 5 times. I look forward to your update
Jzanie chapter 61 . 11/7/2017
I love your story and your writing style.
Purplebeian chapter 61 . 11/5/2017
Wow, amazing as always, but what I find funny is your AN. It's all lowercase, has a buncha dot-dot-dots and seems so out of place after that incredibly well-written chapter. It shows how much effort you put into writing your story(ies)...
CaptainHuggyface3218 chapter 61 . 11/4/2017
UM EXCUSE ME?! NINJAS ACTING LIKE NINJAS?! i think thats why im 100 percent in love with this story. i felt like canon could have been so much more but it wasnt and this is and ugh, it makes me tear up! um, thoughts on this? at first i thought it would be slow as there wasnt action, but then BAM THE HYUUGA!AND NEJI! NEJI is really turning out to be quite the character, i love him. AND HIASHI OMGGGGGG. that one line i think stated that by Hyuuga turns, Hiashi was snarling... omg i laughed and screamed. the tension was so high, my blood pressure is through the roof. AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM FOR THE RAIKAGE TO ARRIVE? DADDY!RAIKAGE FOR THE WIN! i would hope they bring Haku, but then Kemui's son would be at Kumo alone sooooo. but i miss pretty boy XD and sasuke, sasuke, sasuke. cant catch a break. but WHY DO YOU DO THIS? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE HIASHI'S REACTION TO SEEING HIS DAUGHTER ALIVE BUT SO FAR AWAYYYYY. yes, i know it probably wont happen, BUT I CANT HELP BUT HOPE XD though, its question time: How is Yorihi going to wallow in Konoha? training? cinnamom buns? angry ranting to sister? it would be funny seeing yorihi ranting angrily while eating ice cream but it would be in character watching her try to defeat yugito. well, AWESOME UPDATE I LOVE YOU
Flameraven chapter 61 . 11/4/2017
What a delightfully Kumo way of getting the Hyuuga to agree to house them. "It's you best chance to try and kill him" I mean really! With the Konoha-crush coming up Hiashi might just be stupid enough to try.

Karin's abilities feelings about Kemui are quite interesting. The living embodiment of 'The Wolf', the very reason why stories like Red Riding Hood and such even exist as expressed in human form. That's really neat.

Is root making another attempt here? Or is Kabuto trying to take out the biggest mother in the valley before the attack? There are few things that could get Kemui this tense and none of them are good.

What is going on with Sakura though? I know she was deeply affected by last night's events, but I thought inner Sakura had a handle on that? Though the strain and restless sleep might have forced her to sleep in despite herself. (Or she is trying to convince someone to let her see Sasuke like an idiot fangirl?)

You know, for a chapter with almost no action it was super tense. The whole time with the Hyuuga I was expecting Hiashi to either learn something deeper or do something stupid (or for Yorihi to do something stupid) and a war, or at least blood feud, to break out in earnest. The amount of animosity in that room was palpable.
drmonicblood chapter 61 . 11/4/2017
Thank you for the update! I'm not sure if I find the clan meetings hysterical because I am half asleep or that every clan head was being polite whist also saying "no go away".

The Hyuuga meeting was fascinating. so much double edged meaning, political blackmail and irony.

Is naruto going to go on a "where's Sakura" quest?

Kemui is made out of some pretty stern stuff, she must be really tiered after the past few days shes had.

Thank you for the chapter and I look forward to your next update.
equastar chapter 60 . 11/4/2017
ha ha ha adopted father is going to live in biological or should i say sperm donor home
hinataeyeon89 chapter 61 . 11/4/2017
I can't wait for next chapter! Maybe Yorihi's father would finally arrive? I'm so excited.
anime pryncess chapter 60 . 8/25/2017
These developments are coming along well. Haha I feel like a nerd for how much I am anticipating Daddy Raikage's coming. I'm looking forward to all the madness :D !
Purplebeian chapter 60 . 8/23/2017
I seriously do not mind having to wait and refresh my memory of the story when a new chapter comes out when this is the length and quality of the chapter. And, yay, the Raikage should be coming soon~!
hinataeyeon89 chapter 60 . 8/23/2017
It would be awesome to see *ahemread) your description of the other villages genins' reactions if they find out that Yorihi is the daughter of the Raikage. Although it is classified that it's not necessary to say to their faces. I really hope that somehow, maybe one of the genins bullied Yorihi in front of the Raikage saying her blindness came from her parents as well and it will piss the Raikage and he will threaten the genin and he will say-that-to-my-daughter-and-I-will-kill-you stuff. Hehe. I am indeed delusional when it comes to stories. Though anything you want to write to this story I will love it. You're style of writing is really unique and I wanna learn how you give a story some kickass parts that'll make it very interesting. I hope you update soon. _