Reviews for Who you callin' Hyuuga?
yukio00 chapter 5 . 1/15
Damn.. I always adjust my glasses with my middle finger unconsciously.. until my friend point it out, then I still continued anyway but Gah Dahmn! nice one Joshu
PureInsanity39 chapter 1 . 1/10
The raikages name is 'A'

His brothers name is 'B'

His brother teamates' names are 'C' and 'D'

Sad right?
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2016
Love this story hope you update soon.. also are you putting yurihi and naruto together? It kinda seems force for them to now or is it just because she's nice And wants to see if she can convince him to go to kumo...
I'm really excited to see who wins the matches? And the invasion! Also love garra!
Anon chapter 56 . 12/20/2016
Kumo training Konaha gennin seems forced.
And are you trying to push Yorihi and Naruto together, because to me it seems you are and I don't see how this "Hinata" could like Naruto.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 56 . 12/17/2016
I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter of awesomeness to be released so that I can feast my eyes on it's deliciousness. Lol, sorry, I just couldn't resist putting something weird like that there... You're a fantastic writer! I can't wait until the Raikage gets to Konoha, I'd love to see what the genins' reactions are to finding out that Yori-chan is the Raikage's precious daughter. I can just imagine their reactions if Yori-chan just drops her seriousness and ran up to the Raikage yelling "RAIKAGE-OTOU-SAMA!" and the Raikage yelling "YORIHI! I MISSED YOU! THESE KONOHA BASTARDS AREN'T GIVING YOU ANY TROUBLE, ARE THEY!?" Lol, but that would never happen...political stuff. Just keep doing your magic!
anonymous56789 chapter 54 . 12/12/2016
This is a well written work and I'm really enjoying it! I just want to caution ya not to fall into the trap of having your characters win every fight. There's nothing like a good loss that allows characters to grow and make them seem more relatable to other characters and readers. I know I have the problem of doing it but you seem like a much better writer than me so I'm sure you have it sorted. I'm excited to see how it all ends and so far so good.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 23 . 12/9/2016
I'm crying here...seriously. I wonder what Yorihi would think if she saw Kemui like that? I totally didn't realize it was Kemui until later... Wahh. Even if I don't like it, it does make a strange twist.
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Lol, your comparison of Kumo-nin being like Yakuza and gangster is pretty funny, and true...
bety chapter 56 . 11/26/2016
I've missed you. when is kakashi and jiraiya going to cross paths. When will we get an update of what's going on in kumo. What do the rest of the hyuua clan think of the kumo team
equastar chapter 56 . 11/26/2016
Wow Ikasury i hope yo are fine now, and as always this story is great, ha ha there is no drop in performance lol
Flameraven chapter 56 . 11/25/2016
Love Xiao still. Maybe this will knock Kakashi out of his funk before Sasuke goes all stupid? The Kumo kids are knocking him hardcore and he does deserve it. His "training" is horrible, but I place a lot of that blame on the 3rd.

Kakashi should never have been given any kids. It was a desperation attempted to save Kakashi from himself and it should, by rights, have gotten his team killed. Would have too had they been any other kids.

Oku vs Tema and/or Shika would be one heck of a war game. I WANT IT, epic three way!

Now lets see just what Yorihi has in store for poor Naruto. Seeing as the boy has to deal with having seen what he has seen while in doing so it should be quite fun.
drmonicblood chapter 56 . 11/25/2016
I have to say I am pleasantly surprised that you updated this so soon with everything that is going on.

ah, zippers. such a great, yet frustrating peace of clothing. I think the part of this chapter I liked the most was just how well you showed what Kumo life is like to an outsider.

wait, did the two tails (I forgot her name) just make clothes and dress both yugito and kurenai? that is impressive on many levels and very horrifying as well. still fascinating though.

speaking of which, does that mean they were chasing jiraiya all mourning, that's some dedication there.

thinking on it, (and some half remembered fluff about kakashi's Anbu team) kakashi seems like a really good late game teacher. I could be wrong, but to me it almost seems like his methods revolve round self study. (he also mentioned here that minato would yell at him and obito if they weren't training while waiting)

that war game sounds like a real head scratcher. I can see why someone like Oku would like it though. not only would it keep his mental skills sharp but it would also let him think of more traps. if I remember right, some of the best generals in history would do 'what ifs...' quite a lot.

as for sakura, while I can see her enjoying it because of how much it would challenge her, I'm not sure what she will get out of it as of right now though.

I am always surprised when the cabbage man reference pops up. I feel a little silly that the title didn't tip me off. still got a laugh out of me, along with a good chunk of the first part of the chapter.

I look forward to your next chapter and hope the stressful things and events pass/ease up for you. while it is a bit late, Happy Thanks Giving.
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 56 . 11/24/2016
AHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHGGGHHHHGHHHHHGGHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHGGHHHHGGHHGHHHHHHHHGHHGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
i cant i cant breathe or think help
my favorite story has been updated help
im dying
from happiness this was SO GOOD AND IM SO GLAD YOURE WRITING AGAIN AND YOURE BETTER AND YOU ARE NOW HEADING ON THE RIGHT TRACK AGH
SO EXCITED TO BE READING THIS STORY AGAIN AGHHHH
dellindis chapter 55 . 10/3/2016
Well I just binge read all of this if that's any indication of how much I like the story
theablue chapter 55 . 9/22/2016
Please set up a scheduled updates! This chapter is long, very long, and I liked it