Reviews for Illuminate
Infinity Soul chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Plz update soon. This and shine are the best KH high school romance stories i have seen yet.
Infinity Soul chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Like I said on the other stories, i'm not usally into Kingdom Hearts High school stuff or romance. Yet shine was really good so i though i should read Roxas POV.

P.S. Roxas is way cooler that Sora in everyway. To bad his story is short.
flaggurl.6 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
i liked shine very much! I'm also liking this story very much as well! I've noticed you haven't updated in a long time i'm hoping that you continue this story :) i would be very grateful if you did
ZenAngelSan chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
This is my first review in a while, but this is such a wonderfully written story. I loved the Namine view version, but I'm loving the Roxas one even more.

Hope you update soon. I might do an artwork on "Shine". I'll alert you if ever
ventus4ever chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
! i loved shine and i want roxas pov!
farkahnhanpwns chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Hey this was a great story and I think you should continue it, I mean your last post was in 2009!
CheezeIsMyName chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
(: you should TOTALLY continue this!
missHydz chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Good thing I read Shine before I started reading this, but I didn't knew this was Shine in Roxas PoV.

Anyways I reread Shine like a few weeks ago cus I was bored and somehow saw this and ended reading it..
Lily Shimizu chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
i really hope you start working on this again! i've been waiting over a year for the next chapter! it's an amazing story!
thatROXASlover chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
i lve that youre doing this Roxas' POV. i love it just the same as Shine.(: keep writing. youre amazing and fantabulous.
BlackButterfly9 chapter 5 . 7/22/2010
txt message! el gasp!
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I really hope that you update soon because I loved this story so much.

I just loved shine, I've read it about 2 times already and I might just read it again .

You're probably busy so I understand if it's taking forever to come back to this.
Ca-Ca-Calico chapter 5 . 6/25/2010
Hello!

I loved Shine, and I admit that I've probably read it more than 2 or 3 times.

Really hope you find the inspiration to continue this because it's going great!
sylphiawings chapter 5 . 5/15/2010
I reread this story again, and I remember squealing at every possible opportunity. XD

but why is it only 5 chapters? or maybe you're too busy to continue...

in any way, I'll wait for the next chapter eagerly. :)
Claudii chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
I seriously love this story! I loved Shine, and for some reason I never found this *kicks self*

It must be really hard to write the same story but from a different person's POV, but you are doing a fantastic job of it!

You are such an inspiring writer, you've inspired me and many other people to write :)

Keep up the good work and update asap!