Reviews for The Game
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
VERY GOOD! I think this is the best Jess and Jules pairing I have ever read and believe me when I say i have read a LOT of them.
iphis16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
A few typos, and you could afford to be a bit more generous with your commas, but that was really a fun read.

:D

~Mademise Morte
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I only wish one day, even even more so among the generally far more liberal-minded fanfiction writers, a warning about femslash (or slash for that matter) would no longer be necessary.

As for the story itself, I thought it was wonderful. Some parts dragged a little and I feel you should have made a few extra paragraphs on some of the larger ones. But overall a good story.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
A rough little round of soccer (or football, if you're outside of North America) as foreplay? Gotta say I like the idea of Jules and Jess together like this. Admittedly, I thought they had more romantic chemistry together than either had with Joe (or whatever the hell his name was). Great fic!
Penn chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It flowed really well, and was funny and adorable. Surprised you don't have more reviews. :)
revbev353 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Really good!
allowlove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
ah i absolutely love femslash between these two.

good job.
Ami chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great story, I love where you took Jess and Jules in the future, all it's missing is a sequel :)