Reviews for Safe and Sound
liz3615 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Nice kids. Sweet friendships. Will it last? Hmm..
liz3615 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hello! I am loving all of your other stories so I wanted to give this a read. I haven't read any Jasper/Bella but my mind is pretty open. lol I think I can handle it!

Intriguing first chapter...I have no clue what's happening...
Briaa chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Holy shit! I'm from Abiliene! Well Sweetwater but I was born in Abiliene!

That's os fucking cool! xD
daffy410 chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
This story is great but I prefer Lost & Found a lot more. I'm absolutely for Edward/Jasper. I think their love story is so much more and they make a better couple.
VAVikingGirl chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Oh my. Keeping secrets is such a dangerous thing. Loved Emmett's perceptiveness.
Sandra Marques chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
Hello! I just want you to know how much I enjoyed your story, it was wonderful! Although sometimes I thought Jasper was a stupid for dont see how much Bella is in love with him. But I understand a good story has to be a little drama. I liked Edward find somebody to love too. It was nice. He was always a good friend, and certanly he deserves to be happy with someone. In many times I cryed especially when Jasper leaved Bella. It was hard! But in the end everybody find a way out of them insecurity. And thats what matter. Congratulations for your talent.

Kisses,

Sandra.

Ps: Sorry for any mistake may I committed on this review, Im brasilian, so my native language is portuguese. Write in English is still a boldness on my part; and I do with help of my old english class and google translate, who isnt always right.
VAVikingGirl chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
I'm now catching up with some of your MC stories. Yes, non in canon is the way to go. :) Yes, the Jalice hurt in the beginning. Now, it is more interesting. :) hee hee hee

I love your writing and will be reading more. Now off to check out the outtakes. I need a little slash to make up for all the estrogen. ;)
abradlj chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
I love this story! Its amazing! Don't think I've ever cried that much reading a story but it was definitely worth it
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 22 . 8/27/2010
Ok...so I'm terrible reviewing after every chapter or even every 2-3, mainly in this case I was so into it that I just couldn't bear to take the time to do it because I just had to continue reading on!

I've just recently taken a real shinin' to J & B. You had me crackin' up at times then crying for like 2 chapters straight! I suspected Edward'reveal quite early on. Thank you for a rivoting, well-written story w/a happy endig
TWIMOM chapter 22 . 8/26/2010
This has been one of the most amazingly written stories I have ever read. One of my favs.
TWIMOM chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
Beautifully amazing chapter and story, I am so eager dor more, so well written.
jessicatb9936 chapter 22 . 8/25/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story! I loved every single chapter. The wedding was perfect and I was very much hoping for Edward's own happily ever after with Riley! This story is summed up with one big squeal!
jessicatb9936 chapter 21 . 8/25/2010
I think the chapters you worry about end up being the best! Don't fret! It was perfect! Everything I'd hoped for! Haha!
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 8/24/2010
I had fallen way behind on this story. I think it's because I had begun to despair that they would ever wake up and admit how much they loved one another. Well, today I took the time to get caught up and read these last seven chapters. I wanted to reach into the computer and strangle Jasper for just dropping Bella off and driving away like that. I'm glad that I didn't though, since it all worked out here in the end. What a beautiful ending it was too. I'm glad you plan on addinng those outtakes too. I'll be looking forward to them. I suppose all the angst that they went through was worth it in the long run and probably made them appreciate one another more than they would have otherwise. It was very frustrating to the rest of us, Edward more so than anyone else. I'm glad he finally found a love of his own too. You really did a beautiful job telling their story. You are a very talented and gifted writer.
jessicatb9936 chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
SON OF A BIOTCH! You left me sitting in absolute stunned mouth open wide speachless shock! Edward is gay! I can't believe it! It all makes perfect sense now! I've often wondered why he's never had a girlfriend! Of course he's gay. I just assumed he was their glue so he would sacrifice his own love for Bella so she could be with Jasper. Wow! Now it all comes together and no one will be hurt! I was so excited to get Edward and Peter's POV. Excellent EXCELLENT chapter!
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »