Reviews for Safe and Sound
liz3615 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Jasper I understand why he did what he did. The other parties I do not and I'm a bit peeved. *bitchbrows both Edward and Bella* grr
liz3615 chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
Silly boy, Jasper, she is INTO YOU! I hope Emmett does out you guys :)

That was some sexy stuff up against the wall there ;)
liz3615 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Jasper has no clue that Bella is crazy for him, too. Boys!
liz3615 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
I love it when the good doctor gets all "clinical" lol...can't wait to hear about this embarrassing moment..
liz3615 chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Well, good for Jasper and Alice.
liz3615 chapter 3 . 10/15/2010
I'm sensing lots o'heartbreak coming around the corner...
liz3615 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Nice kids. Sweet friendships. Will it last? Hmm..
liz3615 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Hello! I am loving all of your other stories so I wanted to give this a read. I haven't read any Jasper/Bella but my mind is pretty open. lol I think I can handle it!

Intriguing first chapter...I have no clue what's happening...
Briaa chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Holy shit! I'm from Abiliene! Well Sweetwater but I was born in Abiliene!

That's os fucking cool! xD
daffy410 chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
This story is great but I prefer Lost & Found a lot more. I'm absolutely for Edward/Jasper. I think their love story is so much more and they make a better couple.
VAVikingGirl chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Oh my. Keeping secrets is such a dangerous thing. Loved Emmett's perceptiveness.
Sandra Marques chapter 22 . 9/6/2010
Hello! I just want you to know how much I enjoyed your story, it was wonderful! Although sometimes I thought Jasper was a stupid for dont see how much Bella is in love with him. But I understand a good story has to be a little drama. I liked Edward find somebody to love too. It was nice. He was always a good friend, and certanly he deserves to be happy with someone. In many times I cryed especially when Jasper leaved Bella. It was hard! But in the end everybody find a way out of them insecurity. And thats what matter. Congratulations for your talent.

Ps: Sorry for any mistake may I committed on this review, Im brasilian, so my native language is portuguese. Write in English is still a boldness on my part; and I do with help of my old english class and google translate, who isnt always right.
VAVikingGirl chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
I'm now catching up with some of your MC stories. Yes, non in canon is the way to go. :) Yes, the Jalice hurt in the beginning. Now, it is more interesting. :) hee hee hee

I love your writing and will be reading more. Now off to check out the outtakes. I need a little slash to make up for all the estrogen. ;)
abradlj chapter 22 . 9/1/2010
I love this story! Its amazing! Don't think I've ever cried that much reading a story but it was definitely worth it
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 22 . 8/27/2010 I'm terrible reviewing after every chapter or even every 2-3, mainly in this case I was so into it that I just couldn't bear to take the time to do it because I just had to continue reading on!

I've just recently taken a real shinin' to J & B. You had me crackin' up at times then crying for like 2 chapters straight! I suspected Edward'reveal quite early on. Thank you for a rivoting, well-written story w/a happy endig
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »