Reviews for Safe and Sound
stickybluemarshmellows chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story so that I could read it. It made me laugh and cry and I'm so glad that I read it.
blooprocks44 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Oh my gosh, you're a wonderful writer but I had to skip that whole scene because I was just so mad at Alice for making him do that even though it was his choice just GAH. But his "darlin'" made it all better :D. You're a wonderful writer thank you :)
inomniaperatus2 chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
Great Story!
twificfan chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
FANTASTIC STORY! THANK YOU!
maarit chapter 22 . 11/28/2011
I'm speechless. I absolutely loved this story, very well written. You made me cry, from angst and happiness. Thank you!
Kittyinaz chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
Ok I have been up all night reading this... And you owe me a freaking box of Kleenex! Truly outstanding. I just could not let hem go by without acknowledging the absolute artistry that I have had the pleasure of reading. And I am ashamed to say I actually had to read the first couple of paragraphs of the last chapter because I was going to be sooo upset if they weren't together. Great work!
pipelynn chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I loved this and read it almost straight through after reading the M&A update! Love J and B together but this was such an amazing Edward that added so much to the story. Thanks for writing!
SecretEmpath chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
Hey there,

I'm really loving this story. I don't read many AH Jasper/Bella, mostly because I haven't found much that I've liked but this is fantastic.

I noticed that when they were debating on which was the better Beatle you wrote that John married 'Oko' but her name is Yoko Ono. I'm kind of a pop culture junkie so I tend to notice things like that.

Any how, I'm gonna continue reading because this story rocks my socks.
Rae-DreamerGirl-xoxo chapter 22 . 9/30/2011
this story made me cry!
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i love it
TabloidTeen chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
I love your story so much! Its so cute and i love that Jasper and Bella married! His surprise with the wedding was so sweet!
MustangMel1968 chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
Great story!
TabloidTeen chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
No. Just plain no. I really love your story but this alice and Jasper shit just aint my style. She's like a fucking stocker. Why couldn't he tell that Bella liked him? Fuck he needs to get his head on straight
laceyndom chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Loved the story! Great writing!
The Love Peacock chapter 22 . 8/10/2011
I loved this story! I will admit that I didn't like the first cowpoke of chatters when he was getting on with Alice but I really liked how you explained Alices presence in his life, I thout it was sweet enough that Alice wasn't insulted but not sweet enough that she eclipsed Bella. I loved your style of writing and I especially loved the Eard/ Riley part. In fact I wouldn't mind hearing more about that! Can't wait to read more of your writing! X
1,216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »