Reviews for Safe and Sound
J.DRAST chapter 22 . 3/24/2013
Hello. Amazing story! I really loved it. I could actually "feel" Jasper's heartache during parts of the story. I must admit, kind of surprised to find out that Edward was gay, though. But I guess it made sense, seeing as he never dated or brought anyone home during college. Nice touch pairing him up with Riley, at the end, though. I enjoyed Peter and Charlotte's characters too. So, thanks again for the entertaining read. Suzan Noerr
RedCaprice chapter 19 . 12/28/2012
wow.
RedCaprice chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
You know, for a jasper/bella, it's taking a long-assed time to get there.
iloveedward12 chapter 22 . 12/22/2012
Loved this story!
geenakmom chapter 22 . 8/14/2012
This story was beautiful. Thank you
MarilynBaby chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
This story was really fun to read! I loved it.
happinessis. IS chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
I should have been in bed 2 hours ago, but I started this story today and I was so freaking wrapped up in it, I could NOT stop reading it until it was done. Thank you so much for writing it. Even more than that, thank you for posting it so it could be read.
happinessis. IS chapter 17 . 7/31/2012
I balled like a baby with Jasper. I hope things turn around for him. I am not sure I can handle it if it doesn't. But I KNOW I can't stop reading till it is over. This is amazing!
stickybluemarshmellows chapter 22 . 6/19/2012
Thank you so much for writing this story so that I could read it. It made me laugh and cry and I'm so glad that I read it.
blooprocks44 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Oh my gosh, you're a wonderful writer but I had to skip that whole scene because I was just so mad at Alice for making him do that even though it was his choice just GAH. But his "darlin'" made it all better :D. You're a wonderful writer thank you :)
inomniaperatus2 chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
Great Story!
twificfan chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
FANTASTIC STORY! THANK YOU!
maarit chapter 22 . 11/28/2011
I'm speechless. I absolutely loved this story, very well written. You made me cry, from angst and happiness. Thank you!
Kittyinaz chapter 22 . 11/2/2011
Ok I have been up all night reading this... And you owe me a freaking box of Kleenex! Truly outstanding. I just could not let hem go by without acknowledging the absolute artistry that I have had the pleasure of reading. And I am ashamed to say I actually had to read the first couple of paragraphs of the last chapter because I was going to be sooo upset if they weren't together. Great work!
pipelynn chapter 22 . 10/25/2011
I loved this and read it almost straight through after reading the M&A update! Love J and B together but this was such an amazing Edward that added so much to the story. Thanks for writing!
1,224 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »