Reviews for Safe and Sound
TabloidTeen chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
I love your story so much! Its so cute and i love that Jasper and Bella married! His surprise with the wedding was so sweet!
MustangMel1968 chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
Great story!
TabloidTeen chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
No. Just plain no. I really love your story but this alice and Jasper shit just aint my style. She's like a fucking stocker. Why couldn't he tell that Bella liked him? Fuck he needs to get his head on straight
laceyndom chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Loved the story! Great writing!
The Love Peacock chapter 22 . 8/10/2011
I loved this story! I will admit that I didn't like the first cowpoke of chatters when he was getting on with Alice but I really liked how you explained Alices presence in his life, I thout it was sweet enough that Alice wasn't insulted but not sweet enough that she eclipsed Bella. I loved your style of writing and I especially loved the Eard/ Riley part. In fact I wouldn't mind hearing more about that! Can't wait to read more of your writing! X
ElectricLimeGreen chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity!
becca xx chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
The last few lines were a lovely end to such a lovely fic :')

i loved the relationship between Bella, Jasper and Edward, it was so beautiful, just like Bella's tattoo.

i'm so glad Edward got his man ;)

becca xx
mssdare chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
I loved that story! Took it to vacations with me along with Lost&Found. It was perfect.

I must admit I am falling in love with your Jasper more and more. No matter if it is SS, MA or WN, he is always so sweet, unselfish, gentle and driven by his emotions so much.

As long as you write these boys/girls in any configuration, I'll read them :)

Thank You!

MD
featherme chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Aww, I teared up at Edward's toast, too! Great story. I loved it! Thanks so much for writing.
featherme chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
I loved that J took E's hand the way he did when he told him that it didn't change a thing b/c he is gay. I also love the way P reacted, as well. E really is Perfectward, gotta agree with Dannie on that.

I also thought it was great how you compared B/J coming out as a couple to E's coming out.

J/B's first (and second and third) time together was loving and passionate and sweet...just perfect.
featherme chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
LOVED this chapter. Yes, still some angst, but I was so glad to get EPOV on this. I was hoping like hell he is gay but hoping he is not in love with Jasper. It was great to get Bella's confirmation of where her heart is, even though we all know she is crazy for J.

I also loved getting PPOV. He is so wonderful and having his POV really explained a alot, too.

Now E is at Peter's. WIN! I am really want to catch up on L&F but at the moment can't help but keep going on this one. (The slash version of the last couple of chapters will be so good, I know it.)
featherme chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
I am dying to know what e and b are doing while j has been gone.

I hope jasper can find his way up and out of the downward spiral soon. So glad that he has Peter.
featherme chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
My heart hurts.
featherme chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Oh, this was a rough one! You kicked ass on this one, girl. My poor, sweet Jasper.
featherme chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Yes! I know they're not necessarily there yet, but getting closer. When they get back to Seattle things will be much different, so I'm anxious to see how that goes.

Jasper on that horse with Bella? SEXY.
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »