Reviews for Safe and Sound
becca xx chapter 22 . 7/31/2011
The last few lines were a lovely end to such a lovely fic :')

i loved the relationship between Bella, Jasper and Edward, it was so beautiful, just like Bella's tattoo.

i'm so glad Edward got his man ;)

becca xx
mssdare chapter 22 . 7/24/2011
I loved that story! Took it to vacations with me along with Lost&Found. It was perfect.

I must admit I am falling in love with your Jasper more and more. No matter if it is SS, MA or WN, he is always so sweet, unselfish, gentle and driven by his emotions so much.

As long as you write these boys/girls in any configuration, I'll read them :)

Thank You!

MD
featherme chapter 22 . 7/17/2011
Aww, I teared up at Edward's toast, too! Great story. I loved it! Thanks so much for writing.
featherme chapter 21 . 7/17/2011
I loved that J took E's hand the way he did when he told him that it didn't change a thing b/c he is gay. I also love the way P reacted, as well. E really is Perfectward, gotta agree with Dannie on that.

I also thought it was great how you compared B/J coming out as a couple to E's coming out.

J/B's first (and second and third) time together was loving and passionate and sweet...just perfect.
featherme chapter 20 . 7/17/2011
LOVED this chapter. Yes, still some angst, but I was so glad to get EPOV on this. I was hoping like hell he is gay but hoping he is not in love with Jasper. It was great to get Bella's confirmation of where her heart is, even though we all know she is crazy for J.

I also loved getting PPOV. He is so wonderful and having his POV really explained a alot, too.

Now E is at Peter's. WIN! I am really want to catch up on L&F but at the moment can't help but keep going on this one. (The slash version of the last couple of chapters will be so good, I know it.)
featherme chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
I am dying to know what e and b are doing while j has been gone.

I hope jasper can find his way up and out of the downward spiral soon. So glad that he has Peter.
featherme chapter 18 . 7/16/2011
My heart hurts.
featherme chapter 17 . 7/16/2011
Oh, this was a rough one! You kicked ass on this one, girl. My poor, sweet Jasper.
featherme chapter 16 . 7/16/2011
Yes! I know they're not necessarily there yet, but getting closer. When they get back to Seattle things will be much different, so I'm anxious to see how that goes.

Jasper on that horse with Bella? SEXY.
featherme chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
No. No. No. She means, "yes Jake, I'm in love with Jasper!" My heart...poor Jasper.
featherme chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
I love how close they are getting and all the childhood stories Jasper tells.

I'm very curious to know what's up with Edward and why he hasn't been answering Bella's calls. I've got several ideas running around in my head. Some of them make me sad but I'll know soon enough.

Loving the story.
featherme chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
I love Peter and Charlotte. Can't wait to see if Charlotte has a similar conversation with Bella. Sometimes you just need someone on the outside to kick your ass into gear.

Hugs!
featherme chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
So good to see J/B playful and getting along again. Just a matter of time...

I am very interested in what Edward is up to at home. My first thought is that he has a dude there, but then again I would go there. Can' wait to find out.
featherme chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
As bad as the attack was, at least they are now on the right track. Maybe they'll open up because they both want the same thing. Its so easy for us to see what they can't though, right?
mssdare chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oh, come on! Jasper Alice is just sick!:)

It's good to know it's only temporary;)

But you wrote it so nicely it was good to read no matter what the pairing.
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »