Reviews for Safe and Sound
featherme chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
No. No. No. She means, "yes Jake, I'm in love with Jasper!" My heart...poor Jasper.
featherme chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
I love how close they are getting and all the childhood stories Jasper tells.

I'm very curious to know what's up with Edward and why he hasn't been answering Bella's calls. I've got several ideas running around in my head. Some of them make me sad but I'll know soon enough.

Loving the story.
featherme chapter 13 . 7/15/2011
I love Peter and Charlotte. Can't wait to see if Charlotte has a similar conversation with Bella. Sometimes you just need someone on the outside to kick your ass into gear.

featherme chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
So good to see J/B playful and getting along again. Just a matter of time...

I am very interested in what Edward is up to at home. My first thought is that he has a dude there, but then again I would go there. Can' wait to find out.
featherme chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
As bad as the attack was, at least they are now on the right track. Maybe they'll open up because they both want the same thing. Its so easy for us to see what they can't though, right?
mssdare chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oh, come on! Jasper Alice is just sick!:)

It's good to know it's only temporary;)

But you wrote it so nicely it was good to read no matter what the pairing.
featherme chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Road Trip! Yay! Whew-I am so glad they got the misunderstanding cleared up. What a relief!

"Never know-always be prepared, right?" Is it bad of me to hope Jasper is prepared enough to bring condoms along in that big bag of his? Is it too soon to hope for that? :)

featherme chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Oh man. What a chapter! Please tell me Jasper jumped to conclusions. Please. I'm hoping Jacob was an ass and Edward had just been consoling Bella. Maybe they had even been talking about Jasper! Even if nothing happened, that would be hard to see...and then to hear her call Edward's name in her sleep? Geez! That just hurts.

I kind of want to tell Jasper it's his own damn fault for not following his heart, but I also understand why he went after Maria. Poor Jasper! (I love the boy-can't help it.)
featherme chapter 8 . 7/1/2011
Aww, Jasper is killing me! If I were Bella I don't know if I could take the rejection. :(

There were several places for some good slash. It could be when Jasper just knows when Edward needs a break from studying, or it could be when they play piano together (unf) or it could be a little something about when Emmett's arm was around Jasper...jealous much Edward? Can't wait to see what you came up with!

Thanks for writing!
featherme chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I really thought they would admit their feelings when they kissed. This slow burn is killing the best possible way.

So glad I started reading!
featherme chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Oooh, poor Jasper! I hope either he or Bella speak up soon.

Very excited about reading Lost and Found outtake. I've been visualizing boy on boy since he moved away from Petey! *evil grin*
featherme chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Hey! I'm following youuuu! Just started reading this and had to stop and let you know that yes, Alice and Jasper together, like together together, is usually a hard limit for me, but you wrote it well. :)

Thanks for writing. I'm enjoying the story and excited about the rest. xo
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 6/14/2011
Thank you for writing an enjoyable story. Fun to read. The whole point of the story was the last two chapters. Struggle is not always necessary, but sometimes you need it to really appreciate the life you find. Happily ever after are my favorites. There's too much stress in the real world to want to read about it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Very, very, very well done.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
Wondered when that was going to come out. Also figured it would be Bella and Edward who show up at Peter's door looking for Jaspwe. We'll see.
1,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »