Reviews for Realization
Any chance of an update? I want to see the "thorns" Yuria has, and what kind of power her father is seeking by using Flynn. And according to tidbits released by the creators of Vesperia, and kind english summaries posted on blogs, I think according to Genealogy of the Convictor (Japanese voice novel on Flynn and Yuri's past) Flynn's mother died of an illness when he was eleven (after moving to the lower quarter when he was seven) and left behind a letter saying that because his father was a just man, she refused to take any medicine because any that was offered her age knew I be stolen (because lower quarter folk cannot afford anything besides the necessities of life) and so she chose death over partaking in injustice.
The reason first strike is diffrent is because Yuri and Flynn are younger. By the way do you know they have a manga of tales of vespaira
Chris Emrys chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
I do hope you'll update this story one day, I love it! I've played recently the game, and I was hit by how perfect Flynn and Yuri seemed together. I've been dying to read some FlynnxYuri, and your story is my favorite. Please don't give up on it!
Sea-Otter-Otaku chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Amazing! I really love this story. You definily got the characters right! This story is so CUTE yet it has some serious parts. Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting for your next chapter. :)
Sakagami Rose chapter 10 . 3/24/2011
I LOVE this! *amazed*

I can't tell you how happy I was when I stumbled on this fic like "Oh! This sounds pretty interesting!" xD

...And now I'm hooked on it!

Your writing flows together so smoothly, I find myself reading this nonstop; and not to mention how awesome your character portrayal is! I totally adore the way you interpret the relationship between Yuri and Flynn

Never stop writing: you're way too good at it! ;D I'll be excitedly awaiting more from you, and in the meantime, I'll be checking out all of your other Flynn and Yuri fics!
En chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
Great fic, i really, really love it. Waiting for the next part!

BTW: I agree - Flynn the movie is completely out of character! (How could they do such thing? It was hard to watch!) And you listed all things that I didn't like... A lot of things just didn't match! Yeah - *sigh*.
nanami chapter 10 . 7/25/2010
Please update soon!
Rushisu chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
I think that I haven't review this story ever... Eh, sorry about that.

It amuses me to no end how many people likes to make Yuri wore women's clothes... (Though I confess that I have an idea too .)Poor man...

Anyway, I can't wait what happens next! I love the idea of dense/jealous Yuri! Those stories are best (but there's not many of them...) Keep on writing this and other Fluri fics! The World needs them!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 10 . 7/22/2010
ohh, the intreague : O

Can't wait to see what happens next :3 And those council members need a kick up the arse, seriously .
Ana Paula92 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
omg, this was so cute!

i really loved this last chapter (and the whole fanfic, really), and I really want to see how the story will turn out. gah, i'm so curious as to how flynn will find out about Leila and dammit Yuri, just throw yourself at him already "

hehe

Please keep up the good work!
Azure-Wulfe chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I ADORE this story so far! well written, intriguing, funny where it should be and serious where it should; you kept the characters well in. erm.. character :)

Just as with your other fics, which i've been haunting for some time without reviewing (Sorry!) Your stories inspire me to attempt to write my own. (not that i've posted any online yet, but still) :3
PeachTeaKT chapter 9 . 4/6/2010
Love it! This is my favorite long Vesperia fic! I love the little hints of tension on Flynn's half. Harhar he's like a middle schooler with a chaste crush. It's cute, especially coupled with Yuri's "YEA I'M SUCH EYE CANDY" attitude (well not exactly, but you get the idea.) Lady Yuria and her father are behind this, aren't they? I don't understand why'd they'd target Brave Vesperia unless she has a grudge against Yuri. RA can't wait for the next chapter! Good luck on exams!
PeachTeaKT chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
WOO YES UPDATE! This is for ch 8 btw. One of my firefox applications is the reason why it says I'm reviewing ch 7.

I love how Flynn's and Yuri's relationship is becoming more and more complicated in a lovely insinuating kind of way. Sorry if I'm not making too much sense. It's 5:30 AM here, and I haven't slept. Going to bed! Keep updating! I love this fic!
watergirl480 chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
That was so utterly amazing! I can't believe that this fanfic doesn't have more reviews! I love how this is played out and each chapter leaves me wanting for more. Your style of writing is so captivating and you can create such scenes that cause huge amounts of squealing! Thank you and keep writing please!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
mercilessly threw it into his mouths? Spell check this one more time