Reviews for Irreplacable
Animes84 chapter 5 . 3/6/2016
great idea of history have you forsaken me or have you finished but not posted stp
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
Oh my gosh please update! T.T This is getting good! What will happen to Ryoma? Oh, and may I suggest that Ryoma sing the song "Hero" by Superchick?
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will the seigaku regulars believe ryome, if they don't how will ryoma get his revenge on his former team and rei. will he end up with kei.
Siellation chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I'm not sure if this is going to be updated anymore but I really like it :(
Ilovewolves123 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
I hope ryoma teammate believe him if they don't but then they find out ryoma was telling the truth. They will surely regret it
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Guuuu Guuuu GRRRR DX REI! HOW DARE YOU! *Cries and screams at the same time* You must put up the next chapter soon, i'm BURNING with excitement and jealousy! Echizen Ryoma, you MUST win your sempai back, if you don't I won't forgive you! )X Please update soon, I'm really liking it so far even if it's making me a little irritated and destructive *I through a bottle* XD just kidding! But still, I am getting annoyed by that Rei kid, who does he think he is? .*
Amy-sama90 chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
plz update
don't drop this fiction
sigaku idiots they should open their eyes or else they will lose someone really important
and rei dam him argh am so angry
animefangirl0219 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
love it update soon plz :}
afallenheart chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I like it! So dramatic!
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
OHH PLEASE UPDATE! ONEGAI!
animelovermitsuki chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
please update soon...

nice plot-

i wonder what ryoma would do next...
NeverFindingWhereToGo chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
Awesome! Update soon.
Katherine Baskerville chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
This is great! Please update soon!
Bletgh chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
IF Tezuka doesn't believe Ryoma when he tells him, I am SO gonna throw a hissy fit!

I want Rei dead!

I also want you to update as soon as you can!

Oh, and soory for the shouting, I got carried away, : )