Reviews for Love Song Indeed
Amazon Spirit chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I learned a thing or two to say the least the story is realistic and detailed even though it IS pure smut and lemon still good literature. I honestly when I first red this didn't think it was pure smut.
ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
AWWWWWW! It was so hot and cute and sexy and sweet! AHH! I totally loved this!
raineynight chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I loved it! I've read it at least three times, and I love it every time I read it. The part at the beginning about them being genin was kinda confusing, though. I'm guessing that they're in an AU where there are ninja, Gaara just isn't one of them? And nothing is really like it is in the manga/anime?
AnnoyedOften chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
this was an awesome story! it was serious but funny at the same time which kept me reading! i love the naruto x gaara thing and the concert show naruto did 4 gaara (sorry if i spelled stuff wrong)
TigrezzTail chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
I think it was absolutely awesome. I've always been of the opinion that Naruto (& Gaara) is absolutely gorgeous, despite how his personality is portrayed. SO I really enjoyed this one!
maozhi chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Love naruto teasing gaara on stage
Meoctopus167 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
HOLY KIBBLES AND BITS!

First off, laughed my ass off at the the Mel Gibson comment. Mind if I steal it? or borrow on a friendlier note?

And I love Saosori :D

funny as effin holy jesus!

Love the story this is my 9th time reading it.

ARIGAUTO!

Eri-chan
catastrophicheart-G chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Okay I loved Gaara in here... Naruto was creeping me out a little. [X but he's still awesome. Loved it it was cute even with naruto that way... it added to the cuteness of Gaara lol
Moon Light Fire Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
that was so good but can you make one were they have more of a story to it if you can and make it like part two of it or somethin cuz this one is really good and i want to know more about wat happens with them
Funkette chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
The way you wrote naruto's character reminds me so much of matt from death note. But I love it :) and your really good at writing lemons. So yeah. Lol. Thanks and keep writing! You have talent :). Also this whole story has potential to be even longer and still be amazing. If you continue to add onto this i'll certainly keep reading.

Funkette
Jess Anime chapter 3 . 10/9/2009
One of the best short stories I've read in a long time. I loved it!
PleaseDeleteDon'tWantItAnymore chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
That was incredibly good. I don't know why some people think of Gaara as the seme cuz he has that total 'submissive uke' look to me.

P.S. I almost got a nosebleed.
Ichi Ni San SASUKE chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Okay so as you can see by my name i LOVE sasuke...but that doesn't mean that Gaara isn't my second favorite...i guess i have a thing for all of the emo/goth characters...anyway i really loved this story and i think it was one of the best Naruto fanfic's i've ever read...i like how you turned it around...most of the ones i read have naruto as the uke...but seeing him be the seme is REALLY COL! _ and i deffinately see Gaara as a uke even though he has that seme look about him...again way to go with the whole going against the grain thing! YOU ROCK!

Sasukedemon95 _ PEACE!
Xhexx chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Awsome. I loved your story, I swear I havent read a fanficin so long, and that just made me want to read more. Everything was brilliant! D Good job! Whoot whoot.
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
.Hot. I loved every word of it. I would love to see more of this type of story in the future. Thanks for the story!