Reviews for Twilight: A Darkward Tale
Lushlily chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
I don't know whether you will see this, but I truly enjoyed reading your (much better) version of Twilight. It was clever, witty, and fun. I like these vampires so much more than Meyer's Sparklepires. I even like this Bella more.
seekerharmoney chapter 23 . 5/13/2014
Thanks good chapters awesome story
Bushwah chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Seventeen-year-old Isabella Swan was pronounced dead that day at 4:13 pm by visiting physician Carlisle Cullen, said the local papers. "Cause of death was smoke inhalation, from the fire that burned down the dance studio where her body was found. Investigators believe she was caught in the fire after debris fell and it broke her leg. Police suspect that this was an arson fire, but there are no suspects at this time." She was survived by her parents, Charlie and Renee Swan.

Shouldn't the whole thing be a quote, not just most of it? Or ellipses in the middle to show space in the article passing?

Anyway. This story needs to be marked complete - you forgot to do that.

And may I just give you a round of applause all by my lonesome?
Bushwah chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
So... cliffhanger. Mild inconvenience to me, torture to the rest of the class. Have I ever mentioned I love finding long works?
Bushwah chapter 21 . 2/11/2014
Carlisle... I hate that man so bad. In a good way.
Bushwah chapter 20 . 2/11/2014
Okay, all my speculation has been killed. :hearts: That right there was better than anything I came up with... dammit. You're just good at this, aren't you?
Bushwah chapter 19 . 2/11/2014
Follow canon as far as necessary... and then Edward has sex with her... possibly turning her first, or maybe drinking her blood as they're having sex. And then either Bells is dead and Ed is free to get another victim, or Bells is enslaved and the Cullens have another third-tier member. In fact, maybe the ending should be Bella trying to find a slave of her own. So many options...
Bushwah chapter 18 . 2/11/2014
I keep giggling over how much Bells deserves her Darwin Award. Can't remember anything in particular, but that's pretty much the shape of it.
Bushwah chapter 17 . 2/11/2014
The balls. ;0- Oh, yes, the balls. That was the best. And heeey, your Alice is working better than Meyer's! So far, anyway. Remember to be consistent! We all love you. Bye.
Bushwah chapter 16 . 2/11/2014
I do kind of feel like all the male vamps are sexist monsters who enslave women for their own enjoyment, but... they are vamps, so it's kind of expected.

Hopefully, the Denali coven is a genderswapped version of this stuff. Otherwise, I might just have to scream, and I'm in a library right now, so that's not a good idea.
Bushwah chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
This chapter's Bella/Edward was less fun than the earlier ones - either I'm getting tired of it, or Eddie dear is a bit off his game, or both. Probably a little of both.

You're still doing a great job, though! Never doubt that!
Bushwah chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Right now, Edward is the focus... and that isn't exactly the best thing to be in the revised Cullen family.

You are seriously pulling this off. I knew it was possible, but... it still amazes me that Twilight can be made awesome without changing *Bella*, of all people.

(An aside: if you still don't know where to put this, check out the TwiSpiteFic LJ. You'll find plenty of people who agree with your views on Twilight.)
Bushwah chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
"You can not run from me."

That would be a heck of a lot scarier if the space between "can" and "not" was removed. xD I have a thing for villains with good grammar. ;)
Bushwah chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
Edward finally makes sense.

I just thought of something. Maybe MS was a red herring, and this is Meyer's real "reimagining" of Twilight!

...eh, who'm I kidding.
Bushwah chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
You get your "yay". That was some impressive compression.