Reviews for You Better Run Girl!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
OMG loooooooooooved this story it was so good:)my fav by far!

You are just the best & I hope you continue to write especially multi chap fics no one writes Spock/Uhura stories like you!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
lol at McCoy missing it. I love the way you write him it's spot on :) as well as everyone else.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
OMG this chap was scary & creepy...I loved every bit of it :)

Didn't see that thing turning out to be Spock.
Kaysinger chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Excellent storyline with the wolf twist, and it definitely ain't Disney alright!.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Fucking epic

LOVED IT

YOU ROCK
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
ON Chapter 4 now-

'Nesha has taste, my friend

Great story so far

Spock- possibly more adorable?

Werewolves?

What next- the loch ness monster?
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Jeez 'nesha; my mistake for wanting to read the reviews beforehand 0.o

so

many

reviews

from

nesha

I haven't even started yet, but every story i like 'nesha likes- so, this seems promising
LusciousNesha chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
You stopped me there? Rats! Well, at least it's just 11:40 p.m. here, right now. I gotta get the next story.

Fantastic sex scene.

See you at the next review! :)
LusciousNesha chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
Man, that's some shadiness that was going on on that planet, with the Romulans and the genetic engineering and whatnot. I love the fact that Braxton wasn't dead. I was worried when Denite was crying over him. i had just got used to him.
LusciousNesha chapter 14 . 10/24/2009
Kirk finds Spock being a werewolf fascinating. I think that I have to agree with Spock - perplexing seems to be more accurate, especially since a bleeping plant turned him into a werewolf!

"You better run girl" is quite accurate for a scene in which you going down on somebody they turn into an effing werewolf! I jumped.
LusciousNesha chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
Is it sick and wrong for me to equally love a werewolf Spock as I do Spock in TOS? Is it terribly bad that he changes into an animal, and I would still want him, just like she still wants him?

Is that bestiality, or does it not count as such because he was not born a beast? I am so glad that I get to see Bones again. I missed him while Nyota was off with the wolffolk.
LusciousNesha chapter 12 . 10/24/2009
Those wolfie folks make me hella nervous, but, despite my outrage at Adam for how he just changed like that in front of my girl, at least he isn't all shady looking at her.
LusciousNesha chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
How you just gone shift in front of me like that with no bleeping warning? I'da peed m'self. I know that werewolf probably wouldn't make her nervous, especially since she jsut spent the night having all kinds of hot wolf sex, but she don't know this Adam Braxton from apples and bananas! What a way to end the chapter. I'm glad that i wasn't reading it when it was being written. I might of cussed you out for leaving the chapter there. J/K, I don't cuss folk out no more. Tryin' to be right with the Lord. :D
LusciousNesha chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
OOh! I get to meet Adam Braxton. I'm excited.
LusciousNesha chapter 9 . 10/24/2009
I just love that last scene. You know, I gotta be honest, when the wolf sexin started, I was in here cringing. Well, part of me was cringing, and part of me was tingling, and the tingly part ended up winning out, because I kept reading and even had to do a couple of hotness shudders before I finished.

I busted out laughing at the living fur coat observation. I never thought that I'd ever see the day that one would compare Spock to such a thing, and I just loved it. Great great story. Great great chapter.