Reviews for You Better Run Girl!
Trista 3 chapter 16 . 7/6
This really a good story! I really enjoyed it! Awesome adventure!
Trista 3 chapter 14 . 7/6
Love Nyota just not really a fan of her being so Scarry normally Nyota is brave and a fighter. Awesome story!
Dutyfree chapter 7 . 1/20
I love your impression of McCoy and Uhura’s relationship :)
Dutyfree chapter 5 . 1/20
It sucks that I’m just finding your stories now! I got into trek through the reboot movies, so that’s probably why none of your stories have hit my radar so far. But I just love your portrayal of Spock and Uhura, along with the general relationships between the rest of the crew, and you definitely deserve more reviews! Anyway, I hope you start getting active again, because this story is super entertaining, and I’d love to read more by you :)
gad-eshu'a chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
OMGEE girl you can't do like the title of this story says if you're crammed up this tree! OH lawd she can't run, for better or for worse she canna do it!

Oh man here inner monologue is giving me such much life, cursing and all. My poor baby cakes is trapped upside of this tree!

P.s. I have two, no, more like three reasons for reading this. 1) I love you and all that you do and I know this story is going to be fucking awesome as shit 2) I have a werewolf kink ( so sue me) 3) I'm writing my own halloween fic and I need to make sure what 10 pages I do have isn't like a rehash of your baby.

Okay onto the next chapter.
gad-eshu'a chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
It's so actioned packed I don't know where to begin! Well, here...at the beginning...but OMG What's happening!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 16 . 12/31/2011
OMG loooooooooooved this story it was so good:)my fav by far!

You are just the best & I hope you continue to write especially multi chap fics no one writes Spock/Uhura stories like you!
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
lol at McCoy missing it. I love the way you write him it's spot on :) as well as everyone else.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
OMG this chap was scary & creepy...I loved every bit of it :)

Didn't see that thing turning out to be Spock.
Kaysinger chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Excellent storyline with the wolf twist, and it definitely ain't Disney alright!.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Fucking epic

LOVED IT

YOU ROCK
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
ON Chapter 4 now-

'Nesha has taste, my friend

Great story so far

Spock- possibly more adorable?

Werewolves?

What next- the loch ness monster?
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Jeez 'nesha; my mistake for wanting to read the reviews beforehand 0.o

so

many

reviews

from

nesha

I haven't even started yet, but every story i like 'nesha likes- so, this seems promising
LusciousNesha chapter 16 . 10/24/2009
You stopped me there? Rats! Well, at least it's just 11:40 p.m. here, right now. I gotta get the next story.

Fantastic sex scene.

See you at the next review! :)
LusciousNesha chapter 15 . 10/24/2009
Man, that's some shadiness that was going on on that planet, with the Romulans and the genetic engineering and whatnot. I love the fact that Braxton wasn't dead. I was worried when Denite was crying over him. i had just got used to him.