Reviews for But Thats When I Worry The Most
Thisperson chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
please tell me you're working on an update on this!i really want to know what happens afterwards
Thisperson chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
omg!i love this! you need to update!
MeTheCoolPerson chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
omg sooooooo awesome!please continue with this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Chapter 2 ?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
eewwww so there going to have sex that disterbing
Le vita e bella chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Haha you did an awesome job on Conway's attitude! It made me LOL!
MoneyMakingChica chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Wow I fell in love wit your story finally I thought I wuz the only heattag shipping lover out there good to know there's more out please update quick your doing a very good job
WhiteTenshi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
nice story! I like this pairing a lot too but I don't see a lot of them though.
SailorSun546 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
You're right there just aren't enough fics of this shipping out there! I'm excited to find out what happens next. :) But I did sometimes find it difficult to distinguish between Dawns' thoughts and actions. First person writing takes some practice to make it work well. Try italicizing her thoughts and putting them in the ' marks. I like that you separated the dialogue the way you did, that makes it a lot easier to tell who's speaking, and Conway's characterization is fantastic! You wrote him really well, considering that we only have 7 episodes of him to go by. I think some added description of character and surroundings would aide this a lot. The characters themselves add several visuals for us, but you sort of left them talking in an empty white space. Setting is just as important as the plot itself and it'll really make your fic sparkle. :) Again, I can't wait to read what happens next, this is totally going to be an adorable fic!
ShadowApple chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
wow great job so far, i like how you wrote it from dawn's perspective, and i think you brought the character's personalities out very well. kudos!
Anonymously Kay chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love this pairing, mostly cos I'm a "creepy stalker" type personality as well, and I really like the guy I "stalk"... Conway is someone the "creepy stalkers" of this site (and there are quite a few) can relate to! I like the way you... erm, "personalize" the characters (not sure if that's the right term). Anyways, kudos to you and keep writing!
GakuenxShugoxInuyasha chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm back

I must say this is sorta different, I guess I like DrewxMay fanfics better. Maybe it's because I think Dawn worry's too much about her hair, I mean c'mon! it's just hair.
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Great story. I like this shipping very much, too. :)