Reviews for The Lieutenants' Problems
FTknowitall chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I like hinamori, but she's just WAY TOO SOFT.
Sky Dragon155 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yup the soul society is rather crazy! i really agree with the 'momo is pathetic' thing. All my friends are like: no way Sky, momo is awesome

and im like: cant she just get over Aizen already!

i love your bleach stories cus they are all just sooooo funny!D
Katoomba chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
English tea, which might be a problem in itself. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lol, so true! And I hope that Nemu turns around and kicks Mayuri's ass. He deserves it.

Other than that, awesome story once again.
bandgeek9 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Yay! Sequel!

Sasakibe: His name sounds like a FOOD. I'm not kidding, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasakibe turned out to be the name of some kind of spicy Japanese dish.

Omeada: If I ever find a scene where he's NOT stuffing his face, I'll let you know.

Kira: Haha, you're right! That IS ironic! But Gin is so much creepier than Unohana.

Isane: She idol-worships her captain even if she is is a head taller than her... Unohana is TINY.

Hinamori: I'm not a Momo hater. She just really annoys me sometimes.

Renji: Because he wants to surpass Byakuya... the impossible goal.

Iba: He wears sunglasses. That's really all I know about him.

Nanao: You're right on both counts. Shunsui X Nanao. Is. Canon. *cough obvious cough* Nanao is in denial...

Hisagi: Pervert. But he's a good guy.

Rangiku: Needs to get a sense of modesty. She's a nice person, but geez!

Yachiru: Dealing with her takes an entirely different kind of courage than dealing with Kenpachi.

Nemu: I want to see her hit Mayuri too! Ha! Serve him right!

Kaien: He shall be missed.
kRyStAlt3aRz chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Omaedas was funny:)
Freakingshy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love taht one. I agree with you about all, thought I can add some tghings, but there were some things I never notice. It was so fun and educational. Love it! Great work :)
firefoxxe chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
write one about the vizards next please.

p.s your doing a really job.
KyuuKyuuMoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2009