Reviews for That Which is Unbroken is in Turn Incomplete
Arcon1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Excellent. You made a rather good portrayal of Cinque. As far as Jail is concerned, I like what you did here. To me, he always came off as great deal more crazy than evil. Then again, given the backstory that he was given, it was surprising he wasn't portrayed as much darker in the series.
jbh14 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
A very good fic and very well written :D

I love the way you portrayed Cinque as she is one of my favourite characters. :D

Hope you make some more like this. I'd love to see some fics like this for the other numbers.

:D

Jbh14

Silver Knight of the Black Sun
mistakenot chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Poor Cinque. Also, poor Quattro; hard to imagine Quattro as an innocent kid. I liked your take on Cinque's backstory, and why she cares so much for the younger Numbers. Jail's character was also interesting; his interaction with the Numbers hints at a character there, behind the large ham.
Another Duck chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was a nice little ficlet. Cinque is interesting. Most of what I planned to say has already been covered, though. She's certainly one character I'd like to read more about.
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was a really neat character study, Shiny. You've been doing a lot of cute stuff with Jail and the Numbers of late, and this isn't any less cute just because it happens to have emotional poignancy. The idea that Cinque's "older sister" attitude towards the rest of the Nakajima 4 comes from past mistakes is interesting, as is her attitude towards Jail (and, come to think of it, Jail's towards her)-you've built up an intriguing family dynamic there that's twisted in a lot of ways but not actively maliceful.
astrojensen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was just, wow!

One of the best fanfics I've read in a very long, VERY long, time. I *really* liked the rather unique style and ESPECIALLY the subject and choice of characters. The Number cyborgs are uncharted territory indeed, reading a fanfic about the most fascinating one, Cinque, made my day. Oh, and the story was extremely well composed, written and told.
Aki chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Points for exploring new territory. 8D

I like it.

More stories on the cyborg sisters? ;p

-Aki
Kida Luna chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very good storie, I liked it a lot

Certainly true that Cinque is unexplored territory, but I believe you handle the character pretty thing I most liked about the fic was how different Jail was here.

It was an innocent greed, deceptively harmless. The incomplete dreams of a frustrated man.

But a kind and gentle father for his cyborgs.

Nice to read, greetings )

Kida Luna.