Reviews for Thoughts
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
This is really good, letting the people see the real Bren.
tess.untitled chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I truly enjoy your writing style. I haven't watched Bones in FOREVER and now I want to sit down and watch it all over again because your writing reminded me how much I enjoyed the show! :] Loved your descriptions!
iamladyliberty chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Yea! I am so glad you are continuing this, and I feel honored you chose to take my suggestion.

Now, while it's true that we don't get to see Max nearly as often as I'd like, I think you've done a great job of capturing his voice and saying things only he could say. For example:

She has her mother’s piercing blue eyes that can curdle blood when necessary and a caring heart.- i really like this line a lot. i also like how you allowed him to muse on her first name, and point out the lack of unadulterated joy in her life now-i think that is what made me so, so happy about the end of beaver in the otter, the sounds of pure delight on her face, and how thrilled booth looked when he watched her have this.

Also, you've got a great sense of Cam. While I was frustrated by her presence at first, in time i've grown to like her, and i think your line of "Dr. Soryan is the responsible sister that tolerates the rest and keeps them grounded and focused, she provides my baby with an authority figure to rely on but doesn’t interfere" really nails her role but also feels like something Max would definitely size up in his lab time.

And finally, your notion of Max's moderating where science centers in his life, well, that's just a beautiful way of putting it. And I guess that's in some ways one of the stories that the show is unfolding, how it's possible for someone to learn that moderation, that balance.

so...um...i really liked this and i kinda don't want to let you off the hook yet. how bout hodgins? ;)

thanks for writing!
jmbatt chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
nice storyline here. I like the different POV you've presented. So far I agree that each one has been true to the characters. Cam was very good - I think you captured who she really is and what she feels about their relationship. GG of course is very insightful and would see these things and how she fits w/the group. Max, I think you nailed very well. I'm hoping to see more of him this season if R.O. is up to it.
runawaylikeitwasyesterday chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
Unicorns do indeed make the very best pets.

I liked it a lot, it was great considering that we don't hear a lot from Max. :-)
iamladyliberty chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
i liked this, i think you captured GG's blend of insightful analysis with chummy delivery that doesn't make anyone feel judged. i liked your axis metaphor, and i agree with it. i am glad that you included the GG perspective, and i enjoyed how you touched on the events of Mayhem, which is one of my favorite brennan episodes. ooh...in addition to the team, will you think about including Max? I think he'd add a lot.

Okay, looking forward to more, so please keep it coming. thanks for writing!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
okay, so, i read this after your author's note, and i want to be very clear that you have absolutely no cause for fear-this was wonderful! i think you did an incredible job of voicing a late season 4 Cam, and i think you showed really good insight into the who is the brain, who is the heart notion, with a perspective i have never read from anyone else before, but which feels so true to me. i also am glad that you captured the team's efforts to keep brennan caffeinated and cared for during her work binges, i think that while the show tries to capture this, many fics focus solely on booth's efforts and ignore the team doing their part. great voice, great sentiments, really strong stuff.

okay, onto the next chapter. thanks for writing!
Neal chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
You know? Gordon Gordon IS family! I love hime almost as much as Zack or Hodgins or Booth and Bones! I do! Please keep going with these, I can't wait for the others.
runawaylikeitwasyesterday chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
It was perfect, just by reading it I could tell that it was being spoken in his awesome british accent without trying to visualize it. Good job! Update soon!
Neal chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love it! It's very sweet and makes you see Cam in a whole new way. instead of that VERY distastful woman who slept with Booth. I defintly think you should write other POV's.
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
very good. please write more.
Chicken Scratchings chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh, I loved it. Really really great insight. I like Cams perspective too, because although I hated her when she was with Booth in S2, I have now come to love her. She's a great character and I think you wrote her perfectly. Excellent bit of writing. Cheers.

xx