Reviews for Atomic
AM chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
this was beautiful in a sad kind of way.
super ario chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Holy crap. That was...utterly amazing.

You captured everything like, perfectly. I totally imagine this coming straight from Divya's heart. It's so realistic, even though it's only a thought. Very, very well done. Seriously.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awww

That was just lovely :]
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aww, poor Divya! This is a very lyrical piece. Good job!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow. That's all I really have to say about this, but this fic is so wonderfully well written. I love how you worded everything and the images you put in this. Great job! Definitely going on my favorites. :)
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow, so angsty! I love the longish paragraph in the middle. It's gorgeous! And it describes everyone so well.

Amazing fic, great job!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I always love these philosophical, emotional stories, and this is a really good one. I love the five-year-old Divya, and her dream of running away to California. Really creative story. Great job!
songsora chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This was...quite beautiful. I escecially liked these two depictions here:

"But she can’t sleep and spends her nights at the ocean; her hands are gripping the steering wheel, the sky her confessional, and the salt her Hail Mary."

"And in the other, she’s five again, feeling the mud squelch between her toes, the rain tastes like the ocean, the earth is opening its gaping mouth to suck everything down, and gravity can condense the entire universe into her backyard."

The rest is pure poetry, and there are many phrases I like but I should think I'd have to post the entire piece to convey which ones I liked the best. You caught the essence of Divya's angst well, and yet it did not come across as whining.

Beautiful job.