Reviews for Divine Intervention
jaspersmate81 chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
That story was absolutely amazing! Your plot was so unique. I normally hate Bella in the cannon relationship with Edward, but this story it definitely worked well. I loved your playful, slightly mischievous Edward. Usually he is portrayed like a spoiled, arrogant, controlling, know-it-all brat. My usual favorite is when she is paired up with Major Jasper Whitlock. But, you did an absolutely fabulous job of making him a perfect match for our goddess Bells. Their powers sounded incredibly awe inspiring if they only could have been seen in real life! That scene when she was trapped in her own mind in the Underworld was so creative and unique. Those three battles were so different from each other that it really added some depth to the layered tapestry of this beautifully written work. Thank you for all the time and effort it took for you to write and complete it. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and anyone out there looking for a good story to read. Keep up with the excellent work.
febrahimi chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Good story!
loopyhutton chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Just found! I've read all the chapters & I LOVED IT! P.S. maybe you should write a one shot of the weddings!
trained to kill chapter 23 . 12/24/2013
I loved it great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Interesting beginning

Motherof8 chapter 23 . 11/29/2013
What an interesting story. You have quite an . I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing it
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
Thanks for keeping it t rated.
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
That was awesome
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Can't wait for the Cullen's to come back
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
Still enjoying this
Motherof8 chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Love the new, amazing bella
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
Really interesting story
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
Great story.
campyrs chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
davidahare chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
I would have liked to have seen the daughter and Jacob brought into the story. Plus somemore of the school year.