Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors in Ballykissangel
Juliette101 chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
plot was good, and it made reading the story entertaining. well done!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
That was great! Thanks for the interesting read. You stayed true to the characters. :)
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I knew it!

I love your story, it definitely did not disappoint. I'm just sad Liam died. Ah, well. Your work was wonderful; please write something else soon!
magistra chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
I think you did a great job with each one of the characters, and I am delighted that these vivid characters still have something to say after ten years off the air. Thanks for giving us another bit to enjoy. It was a pleasure to look forward to each week.
CoolFicBro chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
Now THAT I didn't expect. Love the bit at the end.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
I thought you had to open an account to review, so I'm happy you wrote that little bit at the beginning of part three. I love your story. It's written well and is making out to be a wonderful mystery. I can't wait to see who the culprit is.
Mary chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
This is the first time I've read one in process of being written...I really like it! I have no idea who it was either and I'm sad I have to wait a whole week to find out! lol
LW chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Thanks for writing! I am enjoying it and looking forward to the next chapter each week.
CoolFicBro chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
To be honest, I have no idea who it is. This is a completely different way to do a Ballyk fic and I really like it. Have to wait another week to find out. :( I'll be trying to work out whodunnit for the next week now.
Angie K chapter 2 . 9/5/2009
Oh, and the plot thickens! Great story, keep it comin'!
Angie K chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
YEA! I love your BallyK archive, am a devotee of it in fact, and check back periodically to see if anything new has been added. I was so surprised and happy to see a new story here from you! And a murder mystery no less. How interesting and twisty! I had fun trying to guess who was going to get knocked off all though this first chapter. I love it and cannot wait for the rest of the chapters! Thanks for posting it!