Reviews for Unknown Heritage
Nikikeya chapter 1 . 5/23
Good start, but where is the rest?
tabriggs1975 chapter 1 . 5/18
I enjoyed the original and looking forward to this rewrite. Can't wait to see what you are changing. Update soon.
Makaco chapter 1 . 5/10
Would like to read more
dcp1992 chapter 1 . 5/9
Well, never really saw this coming. I'd actually forgoton about this story, and considering my review for this story was in 2011 I can understand why I'd forgotten about it. Anyway, I'm glad it's being continued and rewritten since I always like the Videl as a Saiyan stories and there aren't to many of them so I can't wait to reread this and also see the new chapters later on. Update soon!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 5/8
Oh this is a good rewite we need to see what new things you will add.
OneWingedSaiyan chapter 1 . 5/8
I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover Between Final Fantasy VII and Dragon Ball Z ( Super )

Main pairing : Sephiroth ( This Sephiroth will be far more powerful than his original self / canon version / Only in this alternative universe that is / Plus he will have Saiyan blood mixed into is DNA ) x Vados ( Whis's eldest sister ) .

Rated M for : Lemons , Language , Violence

Genre : Romance / Action .

Title : The One Winged Saiyan Of Love .

Summary : Legends , were, said, that, whenever , Sephiroth, would, appear, a , great , disaster, , would, soon, strike,( Multiversal destruction ) ,well, what, if, those, legends , were, not, what, they , were, said, to, be , somehow, a, certain, female, beauty , ( Vados ) seems, to, awakened, the , powerful , god , from, his, eternal , resting, place , but, there, seems, to, be, a complication, he, is, unsure, how, long, he, had, been, asleep, for ( Ten billion years ) .

To, the, author, I , do, hope, you, like, my , requested, crossover, story, and, be, interested , in , doing , it ( Please that's I a am politely requesting ) .

Thank You ..
Bigou chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
I should note some inconsistency here: Junko already asked Vegeta about Saïyan history, his answer being that he didn't know much, since he don't remember much from before Freeza took him. So why should they go back to seeing him? Using a wish from the Dragon Ball should have been far more logic.

(I also have some problem seeing Videl and her mother beating Mr. Satan to pulp, even with said girls being Saïyans. Punching him, yes, but just that.)

This said, you made a great story, even if I don't approve some of your scenarist choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
If Bulma and Chi-Chi can't be saiyans then Videl shouldn't either. She's just a wannabe Chi-Chi anyway.
I Before A Except After K chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed "Videl as a Saiyan" fics, but good ones are so hard to come by, and the ones that ARE good tend to be dead. It's nice to see one that's well-written and has been updated within the last year. I hope to see more.
Nekoinuhanyou chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
Love the story please update soon.
dcp1992 chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Great story! I loved the way you did Videl as a saiyajin, it's probably the best Videl as a saiyajin I've read! Update soon!
imgonnadie chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
Excellent story so far.
SierraLarson chapter 8 . 6/17/2011
I just read all of the chapters, and this is a pretty good story so far! Usually stories about Videl being a Saiyan aren't that good, but this one REALLY good! Oh, and I have a question; will there be any really cute or romantic moments between Gohan and Videl? I just really love those two... Anyway, try to update soon!
Lucy the pokeshipping fan chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
wow please keep it up
Ryan 9901 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
wow kee up the good work please