Reviews for The Fourth Time
HeathRowTottie chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Fucking brilliant!
sell chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Translate portuguese. Pô, isso que eu chamo de um tremendo mal-entendido e tremenda falta de comunicação...
insubordinationfreak chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
I was on his side, then I was on her side. Wonderful writing: "It felt like something that had been poisoned and cut down before it had even had a chance to take root"
rindy713 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
wow! that was really emotionally satisfying. i didn't think you were going to be able to pull it off, because things were so messed up, and we were so close to the end of the story, but you did it. you had just the right words.
LILKENNY chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
I think the idea to tell the story from both their sides is really great and I like your style very, very much. The first chapter was a bit better though.

And I think the end of chapter 2 was a bit fast and hurried.

But overall it's a great story and I'd like to thank you for this great story. I enjoyed it a lot.
BASRIC chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Am a BIG NON SHIPPER but this was so beautifully done. Bravo
Marcia chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
Excellent summary of these characters. I love the two sided approach to it and how you sumed everything up so sweet and neat. I was tempted to exit out the story because the sexual nature of the story but as I read I saw how it was so befitting to the story. One thing I love in G/E's relationship is it's not so much a physical matter than a mental play. So I am not too fond when FanFics just senselessly place sex in the story because it "has to be" or start it out with it. Not to say I don't want it for the characters; just that it's something you work up to... ANYWAYS what my point is, again, you did a fantastic job of touching of all the layers of their relationship/partnership, sex included. :)
theweaknessinme chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Whoa! I love this!
thesunandthedevil chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
because he was supposed to be some kind of genius at reading people and there she was, falling apart, and he didn’t even notice

Love this.

Great story - Thanks for sharing!
Daystar Searcher chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Oh, I love this story so much. It's angsty and in-character and beautifully written and just so *them.* Love love love it.
Medea Callous chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Lovely story, and it's quite believable too.
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
I like the two sides of the story and how you finished it up with hers. That would've been some conversation to witness.
superfelix chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Reading: the fourth time...made me cry. That was a really hard part.

Thanks for the happy end and the talking before starting that togetherness...

...really nice story. I like it.
ladyhound chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
a wonderful story, very well written. it feels more real than a happily ever after story. any chance for a second chapter from eames's point of view?
superfelix chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
After, as he watched from the bed as she pulled her clothes back on, she told him that it couldn’t happen again. He agreed, because he knew that sex, no matter how good, just complicated things, and he needed her more in his day to day life than he did in his bed. She left with a negligent ‘see you tomorrow’ tossed over her shoulder, and he drifted to sleep with the scent of her still on his sheets...I cry, good line true but I want both.

If they worked at it, really worked at it, then surely they could combine the two so that neither the job nor anything else suffered...that would be great.

He wasn’t going to be used, even by her, even if it meant losing whatever it was that was between them. If all she wanted was random, drunken sex then she wasn’t going to get it from him. He wanted her to know that she was with him, that he was the one who was above her, surrounding her, inside her. He wanted to be more to her than just a body and she should have known that...sigh!

Bobby really wants more...sigh.