Reviews for Finding That Which We Do Not Seek
Arrow44 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Awesome story! Really enjoying all that I've read so far. Any plans to continue this story anytime soon?
caveman0803 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is very well written and i love where the characters are going. i hope to see more of this in the near future
Natami-chan chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
i really like the fanfic i swear i was in the story becus in the part where may was aruing with her mom i was screaming at caroline as well xD i know it wasnt right but it really ticked me off when flannery ruined their moment...but i really hope may relizes what she did was wrong and fixes amends with her mom and falls for dawn as well!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Boring and I think the the characters are a little bit OOC for me.
Abbey chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I haven't even read this yet, and I'm already so excited, JUST because of the authors note. I don't know how you do it..
Dark-Blade12 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
It was boring
Gear001 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Gah! Character overload! One of the key rules of writing is not introducing too many characters too quickly! The max is really around 5 or 6 at once. That was almost all 32 competitors! At least I think so, my brain hurts .;;

It's well written, but I barely understand who even a fourth of these people are! Very disorienting for someone out of touch with the show!

I'm sure once you get into it it'll be easier to follow the characters, but god TMI way too fast! Be careful about that dude .
Azurez chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
This has potential, very much so. I'm definitely looking forward to how this fic is going, absolutely everything about this fic has so far been wonderful :D. So please continue!

Though,I feel rather sorry for Norman. Hopefully he'll find a nice man to settle down with-yes I said man. I can always hope, right? :D.

Sky's Eternity.
Reaching out Stars chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
It's very good, please update!
TimPrime1 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Man I hope things will get better soon. So far May told her mother off and for me, that's not good. But it's ur story so I'll back off from that. But I think May will be like her mother but not in a bad way. And so far May n Dawn r both kind of in the same situation, but not the same way. So far it seems that May is right. Caroline shouldn't have left Norman, but it'still ur story. I hope that it all ends soon. Plus I liked the chapter. U went very deep into May and Carolines feelings for each other. I hope they both make amends in the end. Well till next time.

Eric chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Yes thank you for updating. Please keep up the good work.
Gear001 chapter 9 . 8/17/2011
Okay, now we definitely have to see the events leading to this, including that impromptu date between Caroline and Flan.
TimPrime1 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Nicely done. But I'm sorrythat it took me very long to review. I've been very busy. But good job why telling the stories of Zoey n Kelly, Caroline n...oh I forgot the gym leaders name. And this one abt Dawns problems n how she made it with May for training. So far so good. Well till next time.

TimPrime1 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011

Eric chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Yes, please keep it up. I really like every chapter of it.