Reviews for Tenchicentric
Kimiko16 chapter 5 . 3/20/2006
LOVED it! :) Mimi
Gabumon chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
0.0! *is probably the best description for this chap.,lol, but I'll go on anyway!* *big grin* Well, first off, Yay, yay! that things..err, looked like they might be taking a bizarre, yet happy turn. But then you had to go and bring back that awful, dreadul, evil, Blackshire back .
Ryoko-chan chapter 5 . 2/11/2002
I've forgoten to review this chapter... Well, this was a great ending for the whole story.
Kai-Chan chapter 5 . 2/4/2002
ooh! That was *sniff* beautiful! Soo beautiful! What a great masterpeice! You're a very good writer! *sniff**sniff* beautiful!
Tenko-Masaki chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
Wonderful, the ending was absolutely spectacular.

These characters have been through alot and deserve a happy ending. Bravo.
Ledzepfan chapter 5 . 2/3/2002
Ahh, my mixed feeling have been quelled. I am thoroughlly happy with the ending. However i am dissapointed... using the guardians once? _ Well anyways, good job and hurry up with Celestial Wars.
Taelyn chapter 4 . 1/25/2002
Blackshire has been used way too much. I think I know where you're going here with the two different universes, but I'd much rather see more of the Celestial Wars than the obvious emphasis you're putting in this.
Ryoko-chan chapter 4 . 1/25/2002
O.O... stubborn Ryoko...
Tenko-Masaki chapter 4 . 1/25/2002
Okay, I understood most of it, but?

How is losing Ryoko going to make Tenchi happy?

It's obvious that he still totally loves Ryoko.

Wouldn't he be miserable without her, I mean

from what Ayeka said, She should have stayed and

took her place at Tenchi's side and Ayeka should

have left. Wouldn't this destroy him?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
that was asad and excellent
Ledzepfan chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
I really have mixed feeling about the turn the story took. Overall i enjoyed it, yet the ending left much to be desired. I understand that it was what Ryoko wanted but... it still... doesn't take the turn i would have wanted. Now t look past the bad. I liked it a lot. And ... well at least Blackshire wasn't brought back _. Hope the ending helps it out, but i still enjoyed it.
dennisud chapter 4 . 1/23/2002
Ok Is ther going to be a epilogue or are you going to end this Blackshire stuff?

This was one of the best and worst series i have read. Best in that it showed the love of the Tenchi Clan to reach above adversity and to eventually triumph.

Bad, in that the images of the characters being killed and in such grusume ways mad me sick!

I did like the Yousho/Sakuya paring and I think you should develop that part of it later, or as a side story.

Well nuff said! dennisud
Mystical Star chapter 3 . 1/13/2002
MORE! Blast it! I need to read more! I hope you have the next chapter up soon, this story's really great! *~*~*Mystic-
Mystical Star chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
AAAK! No no no no noooo! Ayeka and Tenchi can't be married! It doesn't work that way! ARG! Great first chapter, you've got my attention (when do you not?) *~*~*Mystic-
Ryoko chapter 3 . 1/11/2002
I so know what's to come... If you can see me now!I new their wasn't really a change in your writing, Ayeka and Tenchi wasn't together I didn't want to write on my chapter 2 review thinking you might want to change it. I know so much, but I will never utter a word... I'll watch as everything unfolds. You may bring in things to throe me off but I'll be true to my feelings as well as my word, for I know what's lies up ahead for the Masaki family... And I shall never tell...