Reviews for Idon't want this to happen
Winteroses chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
NO! Aww I didn't want this story to end! But It was a nice chapter and a nice way to end it. so you deserve a smily face :)! I'll look out for you're new story too. :-)
Winteroses chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
I was really Disappointed with this episode because they did leave alot out of what was in the promo and there wasn't as much seddie in this episode as I thought there would be. But hopefully seddie will happen. I don't want creddie to happen! I want to see seddie happen by the time this season ends! Oh well we'll just have to wait and see, and hope that Dan doesn't disappoint us again.
Winteroses chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
This chapter was very cute and I loved the little cliff hanger a the end too. I love this story, Please update soon!
xSheFallsAsleepx chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
Awh! Cute! ]

~LSG.
Winteroses chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
I LOVED This chapter! It was socute! You're a great writer, so I think you're at least 15 years old. I can't wait for that update so Please make it soon!

Live, Love, Seddie, haha
xseddielovex chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
OMG OMG OMG MORE MORE MORE!
Winteroses chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
I think the first one works, let Sam know that, at least she might feel a little guilty or regretfulness, anyways I really hope you update soon! This seems like such a nice story and I think there should be like way more reviews on here because this story Rocks! Please update soon!
SvUoBeSsEd16 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This sounds good so far! Update soon!