Reviews for Kanda's Worst Day Ever
Lathya chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
That was pretty cute. This chapter was much better, but just make sure you writing everything you mean too. It seems like you are missing a word or two every now and again, or maybe things just need some rephrasing. Just make sure you proof read everything before you post the story. Also, keep track of what tense you are writing it. You seem to mix past, present a future a little. Not much, but a few words every now and again. Please update soon.

Ja mata
Eris-92 chapter 2 . 9/16/2009
I don't agree with Lathya's reviews... I think that the chapter is more than comprehensible and it really made me die of laughs!I think they're not so ooc.. Just Allen's confession of his feelings for lenalee, maybe, but this is a fanfiction, you can do whatever you want! Continue, i like this story a lot! Hope you'll update soon...
Lathya chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
ok...what just happened? There was some conversation in the cafeteria, allen and leenalee love each other and are in her room, and Julia did something that made something happen in the kitchen. This chapter was nothing but dialogue, you didn't even clarify who was saying what most of the time, or who was in the conversation. I suggest a major rewrite. And clear up what they are saying, almost every sentence was written in some weird way. So almost everything was incoherent. Also, everyone was OOC. Just incredibly OOC.
Eris92 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Wonderful! I can't stop laughing! What happened is only to be expected by Kanda! His terrible character...but that's why I like him... Anyway, that julia is really an half demon... XD And the final comment of Komui? too funny...
Lathya chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
haha. I guess she didn't do to well on the advanced training. haha. She's going to get BEAT when Kanda gets a hold of her. Please update soon.

Ja mata