Reviews for Things You Find In A Bookstore
boothaddict77 chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
Hey, I was just wondering if you'd continued this story and posted the promised update someplace else? It has been four years, after all :) It's just so good I don't want to give up hope that it hsan't been abandoned.
Rocky181 chapter 10 . 7/23/2010
I love the twist. I like the idea of H and D becoming cozy with eachother. Update soon!
Susan chapter 10 . 7/15/2010
Great story. This is the first of yours I've read and you write HP really well. Keep up the good work!
Eleantris chapter 10 . 6/15/2010

Don't worry, I know how stressful exams can be! I promise to wait patiently for an update, tee hee!

samiam chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Her friends would have moved on and formed new lives. She might get an occasional polite hello... When you abandon people, they do not accept you again. She would not have anyone who would actually care anymore, as she demonstrated that she did not care for them.
samiam chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
The chapter needs a bit more expansion. First off, just because Hermione fights with Ron (as usual) does not mean she needs to stomp off like a two year old and not actually talk to her parents or anyone else. The return is not very likely. If someone leaves for five years and does not initiate any contact with those they left behind, they would not be welcome anymore. Hermione would not be in any position to complain about "her" room being changed. It isn't her room. She abandoned everyone they sold their house or rented the room. Did she learn NOTHING by herself for five years? She would have to spend some serious effort if she wanted to rebuild her relationships. First she takes their memory with magic, then she stomps off and pouts without any contact for years...What if they died or moved?
The Lady Meow chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Congratulations! You've been rec'd!

The Reader's Have Chosen is a fanfiction recommendation community dedicated to finding the best of the best in fandoms across the boards, and sharing them with other authors and avid readers.

Your story, "Things You Find In A Bookstore", has been rec'd and is now being voted on in the Monthly Poll: Harry Potter. Fellow fandom-aficionados will vote for their favorites of all the recommendations, and the stories with the most votes will be posted on the front page.

You can find our website at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen . eternflame . com You can find the Harry Potter Monthly Poll at (without spaces): thereadershavechosen. eternflame forum/ index. php? topic 1600.0
SALIGIA-the seven deadly sins chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
If this story is anything to go by then I look foreward to reading more Hp stories you write!
Eleantris chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
Brilliant chapter, I'm glad Draco and Hermione are a little closer. It's a shame that it appears Lucius is dead, I had a rather dark idea that he'd be angry when he finds out about Draco and Hermione and he could kidnap Hermione. But that was just a mad idea, don't listen to me, tee hee! I can't wait for more! X D
good-lads chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
lovely! can't wait for more3
wee-lepricauns-Inc chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Good work. Seriously. This chapter was amazing. Like zero spelling mistakes and the plot was easier to follow. Damn girl you got game!

Oh oh! Can u send me this sample chapters! Like soon! Like today! :) PRETTY PLEASE WITH A GOLDEN SNITCH ON TOP!
good-lads chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
hope there's more to come 3
Eleantris chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Awesome chapter, love your development of Draco's character and how Hermione's getting on with him, it's all pretty realistic and in character to me for a 'five years later' fic. I'm really enjoying this and can't wait for more! X D
Eleantris chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
Sorry, I keep saying great or brilliant chapter - but I'll just say it again! Great chapter, love Draco taking James to get ice cream and taking some back for Hermione, I hope she likes it! Again, just the general advice of read through very carefully before you post, that way you spot any typos, plus parts where you think you could add a little more detail. X D
Eleantris chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Great chapter, loved Draco reading to James and also his short misunderstanding about Hermione and Harry. I really like that their first encounter was an argument. Though I think Hermione and Draco will eventually be well matched, their not the sort of couple who can hit it off straight away - it's great to see writers recognising that! Off to read more! X D