Reviews for Hunter and Hunted
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
So much love for this story. xo
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
He cuffed and gagged his two newest catches, reclaimed his shoelaces, and kept going.

Injured Sam left behind, alone—check.

He was spending way too much time up close and personal with Dean's boots.

Loved the way you split up the povs. Made it a really interesting read the way you kept on cutting out from the cliffhangers like that.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I love how you make it apparent how much their life sucks (they are injured, unappreciated, and poor) yet how being together, hunting together, makes their life better than anyone else's.
RenewedBlade chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is absolutely, absolutely one of the best works out there in this fandom!

I adore how competent you painted the boys out to be (especially Dean in this one) - partly because I have a weakness for how *well* these denim-clad nightmares evade the cops and all.

I loved how Sam opted to resist arrest for Dean, how Dean took the cops out and his seriously bad-ass moments when he realised Sam was hurt by the cops, how Dean took care of Sam in all the littlest ways, and how Sam drank all his big brother's affection in.

I've been clamouring for a bit of brotherly bonding - just showing that Sam and Dean are still brothers after everything - that this season seems to have neglected to offer us. This was just what I needed. I hope to read more soon. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Cheers,
R.B.
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I'm glad the cops got closure on this one. That kind of ending makes me happy, because - hey, one less black mark against the guys' names, yeah?
sunshineditty chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Love it! Almost wish there was a second part, from the cops' pov. They've never come up against anything like this - or a Winchester!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very good and loved the different story and the brothers the way they were back in that season... loved it. Thank you for sharing.
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Love it. Your characterizations are so great and I love the Sam whumping. Write more!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Great story. Sam seem all ways the one getting hurt. I did like how Dean got all those cops expected for two. That was really good.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was brilliant! :) I love hurt!Sam and worried!Dean taking care of him. Well done! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loved it! Great story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
As always, enjoyed. Just love the way you write these Winchesters.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
A wonderful, well-told story! I couldn't walk away from it! I loved how you demonstrated the boys' training, how it helped them through the mess. I also really enjoyed Dean's craftiness and ability to deal with situations as they came. Equally as cool was your use of the weather to complicate matters. Sam's reflection on how his father approved/disapproved of his choices was really insightful.

As I said, this was a really well-told story! Thank you for writing!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
awesome fic
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
I uh slipped up and accidentally read two this morning. This one I had to read twice I loved it so much. Sam's desperation and pain gave me chills. Dean hunting the cops made me grin. Excellent!

Phoebe