Reviews for Japan and The Seven Chibis
The Light Side chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
TheTwoSidesofTheMoon:
Before I forget, it's super cool that you both are writing the story! It makes it so much more fun! XD
Light (Once again, still waaaay too lazy to log on.)
The Light Side chapter 14 . 7/7/2014
TheTwoSidesofTheMoon
THIS IS SUPER CUTE! I WAS LAUGHING SOOOO HARD! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH! MORE SOON, PLEASE?
:D
Light (Too lazy to log in.)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
WHY THE YUCK WOULDN'T YOU FINISH THIS STORY. NOW YOU JUST WASTED FIFTEEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE READING NOTHING BUT A CRAPPY UNFINISHED STORY.
Anon Hetalian chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
Please continue ;3; It's friggin awesome
hetnyotalia88 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
this is so cool! I thought of the same thing, except with different characters.
biscotti gelato chapter 14 . 8/11/2012
I — I love this. :)
xdreamsxinxmyxheart chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Snow White is one of my favorite stories and mixed with Hetalia it's even better. This story is so fun and easy to read and I think everyone is perfectly in character. I'm sure you guys are busy with other things but I hope to see this story updated eventually. Have a good day!
IReadNoNonsense chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
"The cleaning went smoothly more or less, with the animals helping him out a great deal (Japan really didn't care to get into the hygienic issues this presented). He had to pause a couple times, first to scold the squirrels for hiding dust under the rug, and then to stop the deer from washing plates with their tongues."

I laughed hard when I read this part. Snow White was one of my favorite fairytales (dang it!).
s41k1 chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
Thanks for some cute. :3
Tea-PartyCrasher chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Dawwwww
Mello18 chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Man, this story is so awesome I love reading I hope England will be able to find Japan soon.
nemiah chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
aww, this is so adorable!

and how cute! Japan's part of their family now.
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Baw Greece Great Chapter! Cant wait for Chapter 15! Good luck! 3
chromiumincast chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaaw v another sweet chapter3 keep it up! :D
Yuu13 chapter 14 . 2/14/2011
Uwah, I can't wait for more! I hope Prussia and England find Germany and Japan soon! :DDD

And I really want Russia to be back with America

This chapter was nice but still a little bit short. Update soon!