Reviews for The Long Road Home
Character bashing is not good writing, though I have come to realise that DoNozzo fans can't tell the difference...
What a hypocritical self-obsessed piece of shit you've made Gibbs into... and I didn't think anyone could make me despise Tony, but you've managed it with his self-pity and whining.
lmill123 chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
I love this story and Sr. is really a piece of cake. What I can't understand is how Sr. was able to gain power of attorny. He disowned Tony and gave up his rights as a parent when Tony was a child. So There is no way any judge would hand over power of attorny to Sr. much lest without his doctors stating that he was not in his right mind. At the very least the judge would have truned Tony's power of attorny over to the courts and not Sr. Unless he paid the judge a shit load of money witch would be easily traced. From what even the writers have suggested the way Sr. was able to disown Tony was by agree to place him in a boarding school and pay the fees until he turned 18. Time for Abby to do some major hacking or time to call in Fornell and start doing some digging . I am sure that there is list of crimes he has commited longer than his arm.
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hi, Amazing what you did with our favorite characters. I couldn't stop reading until I was through.
Thanks so much! Cheers!
ambard10 chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
Wow... congratulations¬° this story is great like as all your stories

your stories are with me on many occasions

thanks for that ...

and please I also want a sequel... and more stories o Tony and Gibbs
Silvia chapter 41 . 10/8/2013
This is such a great story. I started reading because I am a "Dark Angel" Fan and couldn't stop. I'm going to read your other stories as well but would really love a sequel. Would be interesting if Ziva started to love paralysed Tony!
Smile or else chapter 41 . 9/25/2013
:D
Richerd chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Oh God,
I'm so sorry about your mother, my grandfather died from Alzheimer too.
It's really awful.
May God help her in the other world.
Carol chapter 41 . 6/7/2013
This is an excellent story for anyone who is facing a challenge. If DiNozzo can do it, so can they.
Apollo16 chapter 41 . 5/19/2013
It's really good. You a really good writer, and this story is awesome.
Ladyaloysius chapter 41 . 3/28/2013
This was an amazing ride! You really know this story and how life can be for people with disabilities, GREAT READ! NCISMOM you are good!
Ladyaloysius chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
I haven't written before because I am so emotional about this story! It is a great story!i wouldn't want this to happen to my Tony for anything or to my Gibbs either!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Poor Tony ...
IGottaFindYou chapter 41 . 9/3/2012
The roar of the crowd was deafening as Tony made the winning shot in the final seconds of the game.

...Yay! A victory.:):):)

"You better," she teasingly warned. "If I lose to Vera and Jethro, I'm not going to be happy and neither are you."

...HA! So Gibbs got roped into it after all...!:P:P

...EXCELLENT ENDING!:)
IGottaFindYou chapter 40 . 9/3/2012
He was looking forward to having some of that long absent familiarity back in the bullpen; the lack of Tony's presence had worn on his nerves and he had become less tolerant of others and their incompetence.

...Oh God, I can only imagine...and giggle as I imagine...:):):P:P:P:P

hopefully they wouldn't have to resort to calling Sister Rosita and the nuns and unleashing them on the Director.

...Ooh, and nothing's scarier than an angry nun...!:P:P:P:):)

"Tony," Gibbs began. "Don't borrow trouble; you've come too far to let these doubts creep in. You keep on fighting and if that rug comes out from under you, I'll superglue the damn thing to the floor."

...hehehe...:P:P