Reviews for Stories From Memory
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Aw! It ended
matthew gilbert chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I love this! Carl is a hero, standing up for Ellie like that! What a lovely story, thank you for writing it :)

Love Carl and Ellie, love Up!
LittleRachelBerry chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
I think I love you for writing this story. So adorable. Thinking about the movie right now and reading these just results in tears. LOVE IT.
on the windy side chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Awh. This story is really all sorts of adorable! You captured Ellie's style of speech SO well, which can be really hard, so I'm super impressed. I could hear her in my head, and it sounded just like the movie. You write children's imaginary adventures really well, and you capture their manner of speaking and speech habits almost perfectly. Are you secretly a child in disguise?

I also think you did a good job with your characterizations. We can already see a little bit of Carl's future feelings for Ellie. In your story it's more admiration, but the reader can see the potential for this unlikely couple. I also like Carl's insecurities at the end of the story. They seem very fitting of this character, even if we weren't given a ton of information from his childhood in the movie.

I only noticed one small error - you say "our trust, well-trained dog team!" when it should be trusty. That's obviously a typo, of course.

You're a very good writer. I really enjoyed this. Nice job!
Netbug-Archive chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
The last line made me laugh the hardest of anything I've read in this collection so far. xD

Anyways, I LOVE these one shots. I think this is the best stuff I've seen in the Up section so far. I hope to see another one someday! :)
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Yay I got totally behind reading these! \._./

This made me laugh so much. You really captured the spirit of these characters, and the "Rules" of childhood.
Kay chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
These are all so cute! I really hope ya keep them going!
Kokari chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Heh- this is brilliant. You've got the characters perfect! HOpe you continue soon!
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, this is WONDERFUL~! I really like the little details, and you caught Ellie's personality so well! :D
Simply Enchanted chapter 5 . 3/14/2010
These stories are absolutely adorable! I think you've really got Carl and Ellies personalities pretty closely to what they were in the movie. Great job! I hope to hear more soon! :D
Butter Biscuit chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
Im Still reading these and I like them please write more soon!
Kasarah chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Very cute! I just sat down and read all three, wrote more soon! Can't wait! ]
Butter Biscuit chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
Great once again! I really love these little stories, and I hope you never stop writing them cuz I love them so much! Please write more and update real soon!
Butter Biscuit chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
I was waiting forever for this chapter! I loved it, I love how you write about them, its so cute. Anyway, update reeaall soon, Im really looking forward to more of this
Butter Biscuit chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw I loved this chapter! I liked the movie Up and I would like to see more of these, so please update soon!