Reviews for Moondance
deleteme26772 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Everything you write is a work of art. Honestly, your use of italics and description gives your writing a unique yet marvelous look. I'll definitely be implementing this type description in my future fics. Thx for being inspiring.
I know okay chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
Nice.
Carling chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
No more lonely nights for Harry! Lol that his ex's name was Daniel. Wonder what had happened that he wasted his time on Daniel if Draco was around for the taking. Judging from that bracelet, Draco's interest in Harry wasn't a new thing. He was definitely bold coming up on Harry like that, but after watching Harry be so painfully obvious, he must have known he'd get a positive welcome to his advances.

I thought Reggie was a charming character. Harry does run into a lot of redheads!
SuperShays chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh dear god. That was truly something. And the very last line, oh my god, yes. Thank you for that.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Drooling.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Liked it! Too bad he didn't get the rose Harry made. Hot pants!
Kialandi chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Mysterious, I like it
Deloney James chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Gah i adore all of your work! This was sensual and lovely haha I do wish you would do a follow up one shot because you always make the characters exactly how I like them and I need more quite frankly! This was beautiful, I love Harry being slightly confused haha. Cheers love.
sassy941 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved the ending! It just seemed to fit..perfectly.

The italics part flowed with the story so nicely. I really liked it. :D

Sorry for the later review, but this story definetly deserves one.
Zamana21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This was beautiful. I love the italics part of your stories so much already, but in this story it added so much more. The ending was so ahh. It's- I- I can't describe. Only sounds could describe it. I also happened to be listening to the song You and I by Washed Out and I thought it fit your story amazingly.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That was lovely :)
SamHAS chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I want someone to pick me up like that...
Loops Seeker chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Draco's voice- in my head- when he said hello harry- well, lets just say I almost fainted.

Dead sexy (:
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
THAT'S SMOKIN!
Just LeakyCauldron chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Crash Bumm Bang :)

Thanks for this, so cute, so hot, so *purr*, thanks for all your stories and thanks for answering my reviews. I'm crazy about you(r work) and I hope you can/will recommend me some other fanfictions if you are not going to publish more in a few days. :)