Reviews for Truth of the Heart
Kitty Savella chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
This was a lovely little story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
Awesome! i Loved the whole story! :)
MissyBlack31 chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Very well written and moving. I've found it difficult to find many believable and gripping fics about this pair. Your story was a delightful discovery! Loved it!
Falconluv chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
I love this fic, I do think at times the characters were completely different in some parts of your fic which was a little confusing. I disagree with some of Remus's characterisation because it makes him appear less intelligent than I believe he actually is. Severus wouldn't I believe go with anyone remotely naive, he likes to be challenged through intelligence. I would love to know if your going to do a sequel. I think some interaction between Remus, Severus and Teddy would be brilliant.
MegaNerdAlert chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Hehe, love it. Very good...what's a Sev/Remus combo called again? lol I can't keep up with all the damn nicknames. Anyhow, loved it. This is one of those pairings that I only like if it's really, really well written. So there.

Great plot.

Great writing.

Great humor.

Great sex. (That's always a bonus)

Great story. Keep up the good work. :)
Larry chapter 11 . 8/21/2010
A very enjoyable story. Thank you for writing it.
virus-of-blossoms chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Amazing story!
The Winterwitch chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
Wow, the end of the story really was full of suspense and adventure, having a well-working show-down! I had much fun reading the story.
The Winterwitch chapter 9 . 3/29/2010
Ah, and there is Thaddeus again. They team up nicely together, and off they go for Severus.

The dictaquill and its use here is brilliant, by the way! ;o)

Seeing Severus having kept his eloquent way is quite enjoyable, too.
The Winterwitch chapter 8 . 3/29/2010
*sighs relieved* Remus' timing is just perfect, it seems! And not to soon, too, considering what obviously is going to happen to Severus. This works very well for the petty revenge the two have planned, I think.
The Winterwitch chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
Such a lovely invention: "Ars Magica Public Library" *g* - and knowing you a little better now, this is even better! I think Rowling left quite some of the facilities one should expect in a community simply out.

But oh dear, poor Snape - what a piece of bad luck happening to him! Where's Thaddeus, where is anybody else? *cries for help*
The Winterwitch chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Great clues for Remus, and so cleverly left and thought out by Severus!
The Winterwitch chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
I love the detail about the book Remus has found :o), and I like the way you switch from actual plot to rememberences and between the POVs very much, too.
The Winterwitch chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Reminiscences and new acquaintances... Thaddeus sounds a nice guy!
The Winterwitch chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Erotic dreams about Severus? *giggle* Look there!

Mosaica sounds like a great invention, and something that has been missing so far in the wizarding world. After all, there are so many British citizens living on some mediterranean island that it's only logical for wizards to draw level.

I love it that you gave him green robes instead of his usual black.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »