Reviews for Engagement Troubles
This Username Is Classified chapter 13 . 9/11
OHMYGOD. OHMYGOD! I CANT BELIEVE YOU LEFT SUCH A MAJOR CLIFFHANGER! Anyway, you were such a good writer at 13 (15?) already... Hope you come back and continue... :( But I know it'd be hard to pick up on the same writing style after a long time away from it... Well, the day this gets updated will be a happy one! (:
This Username Is Classified chapter 6 . 9/11
Oh gosh this was hilarious HAHAHA! They are purrfect for each other. Seriously! I love their characterization stop :))) yay!
jayfeather12345 chapter 13 . 2/20
I love this story! May and Drew are my favourite couple and you write them really well :D The story was really funny and romantic in all the right places, and it was an absolute joy to read!
shonal chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
update u idiot.(by the way the story is very, very nice)
Bob Fredennogen chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I'm gonna guess that you are about maybe 3.9 billion years old annnnnddddd that to stay young you eat babies like I do.

If you cannot tell I am joking you have problems.
Halinta chapter 6 . 7/10/2015
That poor maid!
Dragon Princess chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Awesome chapter but maybe you could let us know what happened in the future like the wedding it would be so cool thanks.
Beauty yet to be found chapter 13 . 4/2/2015
This was good. please update.
Beauty yet to be found chapter 7 . 4/1/2015
I like this.
Tropicallight chapter 13 . 3/31/2015
When you will update... Hmm?
Lapiz14 chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Ahh it has been 3 years since your last update... Please update it...pretty plz with chocolate and cherry on top.. *puppy dog face*
I really love this story.. U have to update it!
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Okay at your last update you said you were 15 right? We'll it's like 3 years later so now your about 18 and still NO update!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
When will you update again?
scarletreader21 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
update now please i love it
BlackKitten1000 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Please update soon. I really love this story. You are one of the few authors in the Pokemon world that are able to create believable older versions of May and Drew. I know it's been very long since you last updated this because I was reading the 12th chapter when you posted this one, but I really do hope you find the time and motivation to update.

Love this story,