Reviews for Engagement Troubles
Dragon Princess chapter 13 . 5/7
Awesome chapter but maybe you could let us know what happened in the future like the wedding it would be so cool thanks.
Beauty yet to be found chapter 13 . 4/2
This was good. please update.
Beauty yet to be found chapter 7 . 4/1
I like this.
cid.neha chapter 13 . 3/31
When you will update... Hmm?
Lapiz14 chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
Ahh it has been 3 years since your last update... Please update it...pretty plz with chocolate and cherry on top.. *puppy dog face*
I really love this story.. U have to update it!
PearlMay13TigerSweets chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Okay at your last update you said you were 15 right? We'll it's like 3 years later so now your about 18 and still NO update!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
When will you update again?
scarletreader21 chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
update now please i love it
BlackKitten1000 chapter 13 . 5/10/2013
Please update soon. I really love this story. You are one of the few authors in the Pokemon world that are able to create believable older versions of May and Drew. I know it's been very long since you last updated this because I was reading the 12th chapter when you posted this one, but I really do hope you find the time and motivation to update.

Love this story,

BlackKitten1000
Misoriri chapter 13 . 5/5/2013
Please update soon!
L.X.ie chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
Well now your 17/18 get on with the story already! Don't just let it be a cliffy!
XxKpopDXx chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Reviews XD .
WHEN chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
when are you going to finish this? this is sooo good
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
finish the story! please! :D
TheGreatKaye chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
I love your story! Hope you can continue it and add another chapter. I'm very curious on what will happen next but if I didn't see that it's complete. I'm embarrassed and when I say it's complete but it's still not complete, I'm more embarrassed.

Too much of my blabbing, I'm pretty talkative but more talkative at school but i don't get into the 'Noisy list' I wonder.

Anyway, have fun writing more stories and hope you can add another chapter. Bye! :D