Reviews for Missing
Boltspark chapter 11 . 4/27
Hmmmmm I’ll think about no getting a hitman to getyou... LOL who am I kidding if I do that you won’t be able to update so... I’ll let you live. GREAT WORK BTW
Ena-Han Kenobi chapter 16 . 1/15
The story was great and your disclaimers too
ApollosHarmony chapter 16 . 1/11/2017
Damn great story! Thanks!
Sue Clover chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
So yeah, still awesome. Good feels at the end. Good (and this time by that I mean painful) feels all the way through.
Sue Clover chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Well I guess that's how it's not over yet. Sithspit.
Sue Clover chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Whoa. Pineapple coconut. That sounds delicious, and fairly strange. I bet I'd like it, though. So anyway, still love it. That's about all I can say. I just love the story. I'm amazed that there are 9 more chapters after this, and happy, too.
Sue Clover chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Even though I don't really care for chocolate chip, I'm going to review right now. I think this is an old story, but I just found it and I love it. I read the other one, Inner Death I think, and though I almost died reading it I think I'm okay. Or at least I was, until I started reading this fic. They will never have it easy, will they? I don't know if I want to kill you right now, or profess my love.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
*giggles* Fuzzywarm! :-P
And... did Obi-Wan's hair grow out that much? *is slightly confused* Or was Qui-Gon remiss in barbering duties? :-P
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
I read the author's notes! I love the unending antics surrounding the ORUCP! :-P
Wolfa Moon chapter 16 . 2/21/2014
sequel awesomeness. whump!Obi love.
Arthur is bae chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awesome story!
I'm glad that you finished this one, because I would have been disappointed had you not been able to finish it.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE EEEDDDDDDD it!
FallenQueen2 chapter 16 . 3/3/2012
Love, love LOVE! Amazing job when the musy and fluffy bits came up i was like hugging my stuffies and trying not to cry(kind of failed lol) I loved the whole ring of ownership bits at the starts, always made me laugh. I shall be looming forward to more stories!
Zelda12343 chapter 16 . 2/10/2012
This was a wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it once I began it!

Nice job as always.
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So far, I love it! Is Zara an OC? If so, she's a brilliant one. Not a bit sueish. Good job!