Reviews for Chocolate
delax chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I would love to read more of this silliness, Rukia is adorable and scatter-brained enough to sound like the actual insides of someone's head.
(Well, at least my thoughts aren't straightforward and 100% sane... I don't know about anyone else's...)
Meerkat Moka chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Update please?
Kuchiki 4 kurosa chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! THIS WAS SO GREAT AND FUNNY :D
Nameless Forest chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
When are you going to update? Please say you will.
REALmore chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Let me just Ask you this : Did You die? Please tell me The Answer is No! :(

Your Story is The bomb! i Started reading it When you Last Updated and Then U Didnt Update at All! lmao

I Honestly Doubt You Will Update But Let Me just Say It Was Nice Reading the Story i Just Hope It Could Have Lasted Longer :/
Poppy5768 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Please tell me you plan on finishing this story? It's a rather good story. I'd like to see where this goes. That's Tatsuki on Ichigo's arm. Isn't it? Please update!
Wonder ruk chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
IT U ITS SOO FUNNY AND AWESOME AT THE SAME TIME, KEEP GOIN' KEEP GOIN'3333333333333
buloy chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
This is an awesomely charming and hilarious piece of writing. Honestly, I never thought my profile stalking would come in handy. :D The whole sarcastic and humorous tone for a first person point of view was flawless and I couldn't ask for a more snarky Rukia. These are just one of the fics out there that are truly unique.

I hope to see an update soon!;3
HAPPYCHAPPY chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
I tought it was fantabulous halarious amzing wonderful super duper awsome effin fantastic the funniest f***ing thing I ever read I swear, I spit my soda all over my computer and some even came out my nose XD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE UR STORY SIMPLLY AMAZING, its my fav now the best of the best thank u for creating this fic (bows) I cant wait to

read the next chap
chappygrl chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
lol . i love the way rukia thinks . lol . its sorta like my thinkin . lmao . well this story is a bottle of awesome sauce ! pls update soon !
kuchiki-4-kurosaki chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
please please pretty please! update its been a while and i hope u havent given up in ur writing this fic is one of my favorites! hope u update soon :)
leedakay chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
totally fantabulous and wonderfully yummy. ever since chapter ONE! whoaaa... you're as witty and funny as hell! and you're really random. i like random.

hence; I LOVE THIS STORY! xD

ah, i don't really have anything to point out because everything is just wonderfully amazing (cringe, too cheesy but i mean it). so yeah, i know i'm like the bajillionth person to say this but update soon. (It's been FIVE MONTHS!) and also, i just love this Rukia in this AU. lol.

and i am *heart*-ing over the fact that she calls ol' carrot-top MR. SPECTACULAR AMBER BROWN-ISH EYES. teeheee, that's super long and super cute.

so...

update sooon!
kuchiki-4-kurosaki chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
please please update !:) update soon!
LittleRuu chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
This is interesting! I hope you'll continue it someday when you have time!
Veronica111111 chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Ha, I love your story, it's so hilarious! And the football part reminds me of clueless :) Your characterization of Rukia is freakin awesome, her thoughts crack me up every time. update soon!