Reviews for Life goes on Or Does it?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I love the idea of the dog fights. But what will happen to Tom when he turns human.

I thought Kate had dark brown hair...
kickingasssince1997 chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
CHICAGO ISN'T IN NEWYORK THEY ARE ON OPPSITE SIDES OF THE COUNTRY!

P.S u write good. :)
Sekhmib chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
AHHHHHH! No not OJ Simpson and Dog fights lol

I liked this chapter but didn't. I guess it's because Tom got away so easily and then had his own tiny pack. But anyway, not sure how it sould go. Maybe when the guy gets to his house Tom is human and then... who knows. Good luck and I hope for more!
Sekhmib chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
I think it would have been more than him running laps to make him change. And Joe would be a little older than 10 going on 11, but that's just my opinion on Joe. It's starting to get really good. I liked Peter Stubbe! Anyway, your doing a good job on this story!
Sekhmib chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Jicaque doesn't sound like himself in this chapter. Be careful about word usage for your characters. It's important to have them seem as close to they way they are in the book.

Plus your news report didn't seem like a real one. If your not sure how to write one than stay in the character's point of view and just have him say or think bits of what a real news report would say just so the readers can understand. Other than that it was good. I'm really starting to enjoy the story!
Sekhmib chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Not bad. This is my favorite book series and you have so far not destroied it. I like how you had Tom call home. His parents really needed to her his voice!
WhereDidYouGo chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE I COULD BE REALLY REALLY GOOD! good work "D
DantesDarkAngel chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
oh another wereling fic. There needs to be more! this is awesome. you know, it makes you wonder that if they can't "cure" him and they did do it, would she be special considering he is a wereling or would she be like her mother? haha. good story.
MillyDarkDreama chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Yay

Poor Joe

I i want to see how it ends
kitkatgal37 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Um... Chicago is in Illinois, which is halfway across the country from New York.
MillyDarkDreama chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Hey i would read more of this story