Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Yabbit chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
loved it

very well written and has them to a "T"

:P
thena-ditey chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I was grinning like a loon the whole time. The glock bouquet was *priceless*!
VioletHawk chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
I could see this really happening :) I love how you added the epilogue :)
ladybrin chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
this is an excellent story- i loved it- mary and marshall are sooooooo good together- can't wait til she wises up-
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Absolutely adorable, and completely credible. I think Mary would definitely soften if she felt she could trust Marshall with her heart - the one thing she can't seem to trust anyone with.

I adore the whole Marshall requiring a verbal contract thing. Hah! So very Marshall.

I'm with Mary... I'd love to hear how he explained THAT story to their kids.

*applauds* Well done.
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
How adorable - and yet so insightful. Poor Marshall. Even the way it occured, plans and all washed awry, he would have taken the result just the same: happily.

Drunken ceremony and one of many Elivii (hahaha), the crappy suite, the handcuffs... still, to be married to his best friend with whom he was already so in love - he would have taken that, no questions or regrets.

*sigh* Fun piece! Apparently there is an epilogue, and I'm off to read it. :~)
Julie chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Loved this story! Loved it, loved it, loved it. Nothing else I can say, except it was just what I needed! (and I, too, am waiting for the day it happens on the actual show, probably will be waiting way too long)
izzybizzy333 chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
I really love your stories and appreciate knowing that other people want Marshall and Mary to end up together. Why wont Raph go AWAY! Please keep the stories coming!
iconoclasticone chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I love it, the way you capture moments, moments that no one sees unless they've been looking for them forever, is so perfecto. xoxo!
RomanCandles chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Great story!
sagey chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
yueah cant wait to hear marshall tell teh story..lol..

loved it...and love when quirky things happen to our fave couple

thanks
AllOverTheWorld chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
Amazing! I loved the story! It was funny and basically on point character wise.
Violet chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
I could see this really see this happening.

It would be so funny seeing Mary and Marshall walking down the aisle to "Jailhouse Rock" with her gun bouqet :)

I would love to hear about their "real" wedding with all the family there and when they are blessed with twins :)
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Absolutely amazing, I love it. This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved the ending.

-kate