Reviews for First to Forgive
forever122 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was sweet. Momo maturing and forgiving is a big inprovement.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was really good! I liked how Momo decided to make it her mission to try and fix things after the Aizen Incident.
I find it curious that Gin would hint to Momo that little bit about Toshiro. I suppose it might just be his way of "returning the favor" so to speak for when she forgave him. Good job!
MarginalMary chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Lean. Bit Lean. The beginning is well connected, but the end falls off the "map."

I enjoyed your use of pronouns. It narrows the field. When writing about Aizen, the name introduces an unintended connotation. (Of course, it can be used to "intend" that connotation.) Here, it gives the final declaration power. It signals resolution and acceptance.

Gin is off color to me, but that may be because I am writing a different Gin than you.

...And I suspect, as Gin is not a father in my piece, that there will be no love lost between he and Shiro-chan.

NOTE: I don't think Gin was really trying to kill him, either.
kRyStAlt3aRz chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Really good:) I'm glad she forgave him
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Ooh, this one is so good :D

The "mini taichou" phrase is awesome - it's something Gin would say, isn't it?
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I like it when Momo recovers from the betrayal instead of dropping further into depression. Trying to make things better by starting with Gin, it's an interesting idea. That Gin truly cares about Toushirou as well instead of just Rangiku, I like that idea very much. _ Nice, how Momo wants to help Gin. Great fic!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw, I liked this, especially how Gin seems really repentant for his wrongs. This really seem like it could happen, if Gin was actually good. I like how Momo forgave Gin, and how he knew that Toushirou was going to dodge.
young dawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Hmm, this one really makes you think. Momo is generally a sweet, albeit naive, girl. It makes you wonder, will she be able to cope, and how? In the last few chapters of Bleach, she hasn't been the same girl she once was. And in this, I think some of her true self shined through. :)
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
nicely done! i hope mine is good as yours.
look-and-wonder chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I thought this was very realistic for Momo's character. The conversation between Momo and Gin was intriguing. It wouldn't seem that the two of them would be able to have a conversation like that.

I also felt a little piece of my heart ache for Gin though. Is right for my to assume that the two people he cares for are Matsumoto and Hitsugaya?

Are you thinking of continuing this story? I would like to see if Momo could bring Gin some love. Or even if Hitsugaya and Matsumoto could forgive Gin.

Anyway...*throws brownies at you* Thanks for giving me something interesting to think over for the rest of the day and keep up with your amazing work!;D