Reviews for Threat Level
Frog1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
This is a very funny and good story, I laughing the entire time. Just the thought of Snake Eyes on a six-month medical leave...(Laughing at the thought), can you please do a story about that? Just the thought of Snake Eyes baiting Beach Head, Scarlett, and the other Joes brings laughter as well as tears to my eyes!
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Very well written. At some parts it seems like you went overboard explaining minor details when it would have held the attention better to just move on with the plot. Everything else was really good though. I liked the ending. It was funny. Good job on this, it was really unique in the fandom. I haven't seen a lot of G.I. Joe fics that are both intelligent and funny.
Rei Sengoku chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Again I am humbled at how well you are able to write these characters. I really enjoyed your last interpretation of Doc, and this one continues the same high quality - though I would be afraid of a one point restraint system too!

I haven't seen much of Duke yet in your stories (I haven't read them all just yet) but I do like this version of him too since he isn't portrayed as full of himself and ga ga over Scarlet like some people would make him. _

As always, you do justice to Snake Eyes too.

Congrats on the new story, and here's hoping for more in the near future. _
sanchan chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
hahaa. loved it.
TheDreamerLady chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
But Doc looked unimpressed by the glare, the murderous body language, the long, bulging lines of muscle—and to Duke’s shock, Carl Greer reached over, planted the palm of his hand on Snake-Eyes’ forehead, and pushed him right back down.

That line made me think about a friend of mine. She would have leaned back, and said "Boy(all drawn out), don't make me sass you."

I giggled.

This was a lot of fun to read!

amanda
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is hilarious! I love you man. THIS is going in my favorites.
Lucadris chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
OMG XDXD Foley cathera... I had no idea why it was so funny until I actually googled it... then I got into a fit of laugh my mum was looking at me weird... LOL this is priceless. XDXD Could you please put in more Storm Shadow in your fics?... Besides how you depict Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow is another one of favorites... XD
Comix28 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Yeouch. Poor Snakes. Yet again, this was wonderfully portrayed. I could so feel the tension, and I don't blame Duke for being scared! I would have been terrified myself. And Doc was just awesome. Snakes also had me cringing, for a moment I thought he really was going to tug the tube out, I was yelling no. Lol. But anyway, your stories always make my day, I swear. Thank you so much for them again! Always looking forward to more _
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was really good! will you write a chapter two? i think you should!
nannon chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was kind of awesome.
Psyk2 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I knew who wrote this without even looking. Great prose and characters as always. Is there gong to be a rescue story?
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh gosh, oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh... XD There is so much about this story to love! Snake Eyes, Duke's self description as 'local zookeeper', Doc and the 'one point' restraint...

I have not laughed so hard in such a long time. I bow to your skills!
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh man, my entire body cringed over that one. I just want to know how someone managed to get a sword through Snake's lung. Ceremonial guards, a ninja they are not.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Bwahhahaa aomg a foley cath! the ultimate in ninja submition techniques.
Kitarri chapter 1 . 8/29/2009