Reviews for Threat Level
Author376 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh dear Lord I do not think I would wish having to deal with Snake-Eyes in that situation on ANYONE. No wonder Duke was rather frightened by that whole deal! Not to mention that poor Doc was having to throw out authority that he *knew* he only had because of his profession and the fact that Snake-Eyes generally likes him - generally, to some extent, less after this probably.

But, man, the last bit KILLED me! Of all the threats to level - the cathater! O_o! That's... certainly one of the worst, but Sweet Jesus, HOW is the question, isn't it?

Doc is lucky that physicians are often assigned near magical powers associated with medicine to the same extent that ninjas are in a fight, isn't he?

Love it beyond words! :D _
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
awesome!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I laughed my ass off. Thank you so much-this is brilliant!

Really, I'm not surprised Doc wasn't so benevolent this time around. Action-oriented military folk are the world's worst patients, and Snake-Eyes while Scarlett is in danger . . . eek. Threatening Snakes with a Foley catheter could really be considered justifiable self-defense.

Honestly, the Duke viewpoint on this just made it. I love his reactions to the whole situation-the poor guy really does have to put up with a lot from his Joes. And the detail about what Snake-Eyes is like on medical leave . . . the cherry on top of the sundae. Amazing work. :D
mossley chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
My, my. Just what was the source of these rumors Duke's heard, I wonder? Shipwreck stealing BH's mask sounds like an interesting idea.

And a Foley catheter - ooh, yeah, I can see why Duke was wincing and Snakes behaving - for now. Gotta love your Doc - he knows how to handle the madhouse he has to deal with.
xt1me chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh, Never mess with a doctor.

Nice fic