Reviews for I'm Alive
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I love your writing. This was great. I wonder how things would have been different if Sweets did tell her.
luvsboothie chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love your happy ending so much better.
Succession chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yeah, wow, great story. Now I'm off to read the other Bones

fictions you made.
Kriti chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
aw!it was really good to read a version like this!thanks!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wonderful job.
isalee chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
that was a really great story, i think you should continue to write bones ff, i read you Greys as well. But if this is you first i can't wait to read the rest!
Erika chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hey, great story! Just one constructive observation that nobody else seems to have caught. It threw me off a little. In the beginning of your story, when you write It had been x amount of time since this happened, it's backwards. You have the time backwards. You write that 3 hours and 15 minutes ago, Angela pulled Brennan away from Booth so the paramedics could get him to the hospital, yet only 2 hours and 55 minutes ago did the paramedics enter the bar. So that would suggest they entered the bar after Angela pulled Brennan away from them...

It's just a small thing, but given that it's the very beginning of your story, I was thrown off for a bit.
Peppy87 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
That was amazing! I wish that had happened on the show instead.
DaLiza chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I like that you had Sweets tell Brennan the truth; I thought that him not doing so on the show was inexcusable. Beautiful job conveying the depths of Brennan's emotions. :)
shell36799 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
really good. can't beleive this was your first bones story.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
soo good. i've been trying to write a one-shot like this, and you perfectly captured all the emotions of that episode. i applaud you! :)
double scotch.single malt chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

I love you to pieces and I love this one shot ... I love Brennan's voice, I do so love the first person too, not many can pull it off, but you did here, and beautifully so.

I will comment - UBAMBLE style - on the GV, but had to leave a love note for you here ... just had too ...

You are so very talented my dear ... really, you always amaze me (you really do, you little w.h.o.r.e, everytime I say, "wow, KT's such a talented little w.h.o.r.e", Lola would agree)!

Neal chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love it. it shows a side of Bren that everyone longs to see.
bonesfan chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Loved it...really, truly loved it. The kiss melted me. Nicely done. I hope you continue to write Bones stories!
sweet psychologist chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
You're right. This is EXACTLY the way that episode should have been written. Thank you, thank you, thank you.