Reviews for Finis Vitae Sed Non Amoris
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
I thought it might be that way.
Aly of Ravenclaw chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
this last chapter was so ADORABLE!

I really like how made the thing with Hope come full circle,
GNatGirl13 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Yay! I was right! And just Yay! :)
GNatGirl13 chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
why do I have the feeling that this will not be the last we hear of Hope in this story? And even if it is, I still like what I am thinking. :)
meredithgrey23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
The end of life but not of love, I like it. Your Latin is pretty precise, thank you! Cant wait to finish this story, I love it!
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
This was really good. And I didn't actually cry until this chapter. At least I have an excuse, seeing as my head is killing me, and I have a fever. You write really well. I miss your Season 9, Slayer and His Vampire, and Finding Joy in Your Long-Distance Relationship. :-)
RionaleprechaunwingsGallagher chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
The writers sucked at continuity with stuff about Angel that we learned on "Buffy". According to Willow reading the Watcher's Diaries in "Halloween", Angel was 18 in 1775 and still human. In "The Protegal" (unsure on spelling) in "Angel", Angel was born in 1727 and turned in 1753. So, obviously the writers sucked.
Kara chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Is the girl with Buffy Angels sister Kathy?
The Black Crow chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
A lovely read, indeed!

Angel and Buffy's meeting... simply delicious... and achy... in lesser words: SO THEM!

So yeah, I'm very much in love with this... and with your Latin wit. Appropriate and slightly humorous titles... Genius, you are ;D

Hope to read more of your stories soon!

And I'll be sure to check Kairos Impending now, if you're recommending their stories so much D
The Black Crow chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
Ok, first of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for recommending this story to me. It's simply SUPERB! (even if it's a cruel, cruel tear jerker!)

The things Buffy has witnessed so far are simple neautiful. From the lovely moment between Dawn and Angel to his protection of little Ms. Hope... so beautiful...

And Gods, I was holding on to reveiw until I reached the end... but I couldn't help myself... when I figured out who this guy thanking Buffy was, just a couple sentences before the last paragraph... GODS!

!

THE MASTER!

OH MY GODS!

Freaking out here, I tell you!

Now, if you'll escuse me, I'll ocntinue reading ;D
angelsbabe315 chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
I LOVED this story. Your ability to write details is astounding and I loved how you were able to incorporate her ancestry. I have been thinking about doing something like this for a LONG time now. AMAZING job and it's sad to see this story is done.
italgal chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Finally I got around to reading this story. It was wonderful, and touching, and beautifully written.
Silverspoon chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this.

I have to say, what a fittingly tragic finale to this fic, which has always been poignant and slightly depressive in the best sense.

I was glad to see that Buffy could be herself and admit her bitterness to someone finally, and it wouldn't have been right to have that person be anyone other than Angel. Who knows, maybe this was one of those things that helped her overcome it in the end?

I have never read a version of their first meeting after Buffy was brought back from heaven, and it was great to see someone attempt it, especially when that someone writes as eloquently as you. Only one question; where was the bucket of fried chicken?

It definitely completed the piece well, especially with all the little revelations that Buffy got to make about Hope, etc. It was good to see Angel getting credit for his past actions. Great work once again and can't wait to read more of your other fics.
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
All I can say is WOW. I loved this, it was amazingly written. It wasn't just another sappy meeting oneshot. I LOVED your use of Kathy. It is my thought that the minor children characters in many shows are not used as catalysts enough in our little fanfiction community. Ayway, amazing job.
Italiangirl04 chapter 9 . 6/20/2010
TT wow! amazing work! it felt as if joss wrote this himself! you stayed true to the facts which most writers on here dont do and i could imagine everything happening just the way you wrote!