Reviews for In Pieces
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
i loved :O
iamladyliberty chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
okay, yes, now that i've read both pieces, this is just great. i disagree with your author's note about how you felt this was all over the place, because it felt right to me-little moments, episodes of remembering and being, all together again. her rush of guilt, his lack of understanding about why she wasn't there and piecing it together. her surprise at his return, his memories coming back, her realization that she could give him the parts of himself back because she was that important. his sense of loss, that he wasn't whole this past year without her. his declaration of love, and her reluctant admittance to herself, and through that, to him. reading her.

now the only part of this that left me remotely sad was the thought that they weren't partners anymore, and that would allow them to be together. because we all know that they belong together, and i'd like to think that they could return to that, eventually, solving crimes no one else can and putting the bad guys away and giving people their identities back. but perhaps that can wait, and perhaps that will come after they explore what you've given them an opportunity to discover.

again, my commendations. thank you for writing, looking forward to more from you!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
so far, this is amazing! you should be so, so proud of a piece like this being your first effort, and i am so glad because this means that we can be anticipating excellent pieces from you yet to come!

okay, onto chapter two. thanks for writing!
hrhdana chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
i find this story addictive!
OtterPotter chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Ha it was cute! I really enjoyed this chapter!
hrhdana chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
oh good story, please write more.

he seems so innocent.

and so hurt

so does she.

please write more!
lrigD chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Wow, this was so good! Please, PLEASE put Part 2 up soon. I honestly cannot wait. If only just for me... *puppy eyes*
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I'm definitely looking forward to part 2! This seems pretty original, which is hard to do with post EitB fics since there are so many out there. While cutting someone out of their life completely like this would seem unrealistic for most people, I can actually see Brennan doing just that.

Now I'm hoping for a little fluff to balance out all the angst? Booth & Brennan both need hugs. Really.
Chestnutlass chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Very interesting...people do strange and stupid things in an attempt to protect the ones they love...
Poetgirl925 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Love it :} I'm so excited about the season premiere that I've been obsessively reading Fanfic and watching old episodes for about a week now!
OtterPotter chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Aw, that was very good! Can't wait for more!
Red Writer chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
This is really good.

You write well.
Nedra1212 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Good so far! Can't wait to see how you end it!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I love it! Can't wait for more!
fluffyfinchelcake chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow, this is really beautifully written! Love the emotion! Can't wait for part 2!