Reviews for To Return A Favour
annie.b-sociopath chapter 43 . 6/14
I really need more... This is a good story and you're a good writer so, please, do some magic here!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/13
How about a tiny spy camera on the Crebain and then they can see what the birds see.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/13
Just making somebody purposely clumsy is not a free way out of being a Mary Sue. There's no get out of jail for free card that's reserved for our President and Congress. We are fresh out of cards.

Just pointing out the facts mam just the facts.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/13
Well at least the summary is honest instead of promising stuff that never happens.
0DireRaven0 chapter 43 . 2/22
Such a lovely story!
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 43 . 11/30/2015
I noticed you haven't updated in way over a year, I was just hoping that maybe you would? I just stumbled upon this story, and it's so adorable! I want to read more! Hope this is encouragement to update!
kawaipotatoe chapter 32 . 10/25/2015
Wow this story is so freaking good. Ignore all the haters like fr Ik people have different opinions and all but that's no reason to bash ur work but I'm surprised because I think this story is amazing and don't ever stop writing because you have an amazing talent.
foofie01 chapter 43 . 9/12/2015
are you going to continue this story, I love it so far and would like to read more
tti chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
This is honestly my favorite fanfic and I still check in on it every few months to see if it's been updated. You're such a talented author and I hope you find the inspiration to continue this story!
Leah Kenyal chapter 32 . 8/10/2015
The guy or girl that typed that about has some anger issues you write wonderfully you keep me hanging on each word you rock.
Savorthesavior chapter 43 . 7/22/2015
omg this story is fucking awesome i can't wait for the next chapter! Ahhh im so excited
lizziecats chapter 43 . 6/4/2015
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update lol
felicia2235 chapter 43 . 4/15/2015
Man this is good. Why did u stop.
dreaming-world chapter 43 . 1/23/2015
Totally epic! Its the only way I can describe your story so far. I have literally read all your chapters in one go because its that freaking awesome. You have an amazing mix of the original story combined with a legomance ... And who doesn't love a good legomance. And the banter you have got going between the characters I just love ... I could rave about this story forever. Keep up the good work and please pretty please update soon or I'll get withdrawal issues!
Theia-The-Planet chapter 43 . 1/17/2015
This story is absolutely hilarious and I love the way you portray the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!