Reviews for To Return A Favour
Tanner Clark chapter 43 . 4/18
When I reached the end of this chapter and realized there wasn't another one, the first words to pop into my head, were Oh Dammit. I absolutely loved this chapter! I really can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Tanner Clark chapter 42 . 4/18
I loved this a lot, it was fun to read.
Tanner Clark chapter 41 . 4/18
Valar this was hilarious and adorable! I loved this chapter!
Tanner Clark chapter 40 . 4/11
Malen, that made me cry. He was a sweet and funny guy, he will be missed. I loved this chapter anyway, despite the tragedy.
Tanner Clark chapter 39 . 4/11
I loved this chapter!
Tanner Clark chapter 38 . 4/10
I loved this! Finally! A confession, and not only that, a kiss!
Tanner Clark chapter 37 . 4/10
I loved this. This was amazing! Haldir yet lives!
Tanner Clark chapter 36 . 4/9
I loved this! It was beautiful! Though, the thought of Haldir dying makes me want to cry, he's one of my favourite characters.
Tanner Clark chapter 35 . 4/9
I loved this chapter, a lot.
Tanner Clark chapter 34 . 4/9
This was simply put, amazing! I loved this chapter!
Tanner Clark chapter 33 . 4/5
I loved this chapter. I could just feel her frustration as I read the words.
Tanner Clark chapter 32 . 4/5
Okay, that person is horrible. When I first started writing. I was terrible. But I've gotten so much better over the years. Im glad you didn't delete this story. A lot of people would be missing out on a masterpiece. And to be fair, there are some spelling and grammatical errors, but not so much as to be annoying, which is a big thing for me. But I love your story to much to let it get to me. This chapter happens to be among my fsvourites, it's so cute and fluffy, and the it made me smile and i always anticipate more fluff and cuteness. I love Kail, I love how you write the relationship between her and the other characters. This is rather well written and causes feelings to rip forth from my chest. I cry with the characters, I laugh. You have to have amazing skill to be able to do such a thing.
Tanner Clark chapter 31 . 4/5
I loved this! The suspense is killing me though. I'd be the one to hold them at sword point at this point.
Tanner Clark chapter 30 . 4/4
This was amazing. Very funny and frustrating at the same time.
Tanner Clark chapter 29 . 4/4
I loved this! This was a funny chapter!