Reviews for To Return A Favour
felicia2235 chapter 43 . 4/15
Man this is good. Why did u stop.
dreaming-world chapter 43 . 1/23
Totally epic! Its the only way I can describe your story so far. I have literally read all your chapters in one go because its that freaking awesome. You have an amazing mix of the original story combined with a legomance ... And who doesn't love a good legomance. And the banter you have got going between the characters I just love ... I could rave about this story forever. Keep up the good work and please pretty please update soon or I'll get withdrawal issues!
Theia-The-Planet chapter 43 . 1/17
This story is absolutely hilarious and I love the way you portray the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nimlas Elwen chapter 32 . 1/16
WHO EVER IS BEING A JERK TO THE STORY IS DOWN RIGHT IDIOT THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVERRRR
This is a beautiful story! Love it! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please update soon.
SophiaGrace9709 chapter 32 . 1/13
I love it!
Nerdchick101 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
There are always going to be haters in the world, even if your work is brilliant. But I would like to admire and point out your determination and persistence with this amazing story that I am so enjoying. It may be cheesy to those thats are not hopeless romantics and/or those who are no head over heels in love with a particular prince of mirkwood, but that is what makes the majority of your reader's hearts flutter - I know it causes mine to.

Do no ever listen to such people that have the audacity to say these things about you or your work. You writing flows perfectly and has the right balance of cheesy/cliché and realism. You have stuck with the character personalities that Tolkien has created as well as your new character - kail. I love this story. After I finish this story, i hope to read some of your other pieces.

Don't ever stop writing, you have a gift that many (including myself) envy you for, so don't waste it.
- Nerdchick101
Frostfire613 chapter 43 . 12/27/2014
AHHHH! This was so cute! When I first saw this, I thought this was going to be another fic where a girl from the normal world joins the fellowship and is absolutely useless. To my surprise that this OC picked up fighting rather quickly, but then necessity can help the learning process :)

However, I feel that I should inform you that you do not just go and get a Masters degree to be a doctor if the type of doctor you're going for is a MD (Medical Doctor) like your OC supposedly is. You go to university for 4 years of life sciences or pre-medical school preparation, then you go to medical school (where you would also choose a specialization such as pediatrician, doctor for children, infants, and young adults; trauma surgeon, general practitioner, etc). After another about 4 years medical school, then you would go on and have a residency period for about 3-7 years where you gain something similar to an internship at a hospital to gain real-life experience. It's only after all that you can be considered a true Medical Doctor. So it might be more realistic if you said that your OC was finishing up medical school or finishing up her residency period.

But other than that small thing, great story! A few grammar errors here and there, but nothing particularly alarming.
half-demon girl chapter 43 . 12/14/2014
I love how much you kept Legolas in character! This is my favorite story by far! I absolutely love it!
pandoralily chapter 43 . 11/27/2014
Oh my god! I loved tgis! I'm usually very selective with what I read but I'm so glad I gave this a chance! I adore it! It's been a while since you last updated, I noticed but please continue!
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 24 . 10/17/2014
I really like this chapter.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 18 . 10/16/2014
I liked this chapter, it was interesting.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
How do you pronounce Kail's name, I've been pronouncing it like Kyle and Kay-l. Though I'm not sure which one is right.
Insanity runs through my vains chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I love this. It's so... there isn't a word to describe it. I just love it.
Poetgirl616 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
YES! I have been looking EVERYWHERE for this story for at least two years! I'm so excited I found it cuz I love it to death