Reviews for Stand by me
coco-toko chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol, No plot line can make a random one-shot fun. [:

It was cute, but I'd prefer a longer ending with more to do on how Sasuke reacts. That's just me. [:
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Well the story was kind og\f fun ;] So keep writing ;]
hil2378 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
1st of all...ur smart 4 reviewing urself...which is total lols...am now wondering if ur sasuke the firebender...actually i couldn't belive u wrote this...u improve from ur other fics...n this fic is totally different from ur other fics...n also the whole 'i love naruto 4 i donno how many years turn into okay i told him i likey him...now i don wan him coz another dude kiss me n now i want that dude'...it just doesn't feel right/weird/make me thinks of cherry(which is total piss)...anywho...they have homes...they no live in dorms just wanna clear it up...but all in all it was kinda good though had 2 force eyes 2 read...n it's dobe or was it dope not doop...coz it sounds like poop...everything just sounds so (kinda) good (if i didn't not like the couple) . Then suddenly i start reading the song part...but didn't knew n thought u went crazy on ur keyboard til i read the 'stand by me' which is the tittle n so yeah...neway keep writing awesome fics! -cheers 4 u-
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
ok hmmn well i liked the story but i think u need to work on how u structure ur writing, that is all i will sae lest i hurt ur feelings.
Ochibi-san117 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
lol naru and hina are so cute at this part

"I DONT LOVE YOU ."

"I DONT LOVE YOU ."

"Really? you dont ?"

"Really? you dont ?"

i can actually imagine this in my head

but try to have a plot line to the story

anyway nice fic

and that song "stand by me" is from boys over flowers right?

and nice fic
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
so here's my first review :)

Hope many people give me reviews . HWAITING !