Reviews for Addictive Release
TouchDouche chapter 30 . 7/21
So well written
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 5/30
Do you know how snaky you are? I left this fic to try and find a new one, but I came back here!
TouchDouche chapter 30 . 5/30
Dammmit! Over 3 years, I nnenenenneneneneneeed a continuation of this I nenenebenneneeenenenneneed it
TouchDouche chapter 20 . 5/30
I like Daisy-talks
Jayelyyn chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
My only problems with this story is the lack of clarity between then/than and of/off. Other than that, I like the way you write. It's descriptive, but not descriptive enough to be too wordy.
Rav chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I don't know if this will even be read by you, however I feel the need to say this In a short time this story will have been not updated for two years.I am a fan of this fic an would hate for this story to be left with out closure since it was progressing so well. I will continue to check up on this fic but hope for a continuation or a conclusion is dwindling.
Jinwei Hu chapter 30 . 4/11/2013
I like this story, I'm glad I came across it
Shallow chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Shadow315 chapter 30 . 1/16/2013
YAY he gets to stay!

Lendor chapter 30 . 1/15/2013

OMG - Thank you!
I was beginning to worry that my favourite story had gone on hiatus... You have completely made my day with this update.
You are an amazing writer and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Lendor chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please update this story... It is amazing!

I just re-read the entire thing because I couldn't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. It's been months since the last one.

On a side note there should really be more Higher Ground/Harry Potter crossovers.

Anyways. I love your story and hope to see an update soon.

LadyLikable chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
EEEEEE I was reading this on hpff a long time ago and was so sad after you stopped updating after like the 4th chapter. Sooo happy I found it here, and it's still active too! It's such an unusual crossover (or maybe I'm just not used to AU non-magic..) eh either way, totally excited to start reading this again!
Lendor chapter 29 . 1/30/2012

Just read your story. It was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more. There should defiantly be more Harry Potter and Higher Ground Crossovers.

Great writing, and well developed story.

- Lendor

ps. You would probably enjoy the FanFiction Cherokee Camp by grugster if your story is an example of what you like to read.
luvbug080688 chapter 29 . 1/22/2012
love love love this! i always get so excited when i see that you have updated. keep up the fabulous work!
LunaraWolf chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Really like this story. Can't wait for an update! :)