Reviews for Addictive Release
Rav chapter 30 . 12/27/2014
I don't know if this will even be read by you, however I feel the need to say this In a short time this story will have been not updated for two years.I am a fan of this fic an would hate for this story to be left with out closure since it was progressing so well. I will continue to check up on this fic but hope for a continuation or a conclusion is dwindling.
harveyiar chapter 30 . 4/11/2013

-shadow
Lendor chapter 30 . 1/15/2013
Charmina,

OMG - Thank you!
I was beginning to worry that my favourite story had gone on hiatus... You have completely made my day with this update.
You are an amazing writer and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Lendor chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please update this story... It is amazing!

I just re-read the entire thing because I couldn't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon. It's been months since the last one.

On a side note there should really be more Higher Ground/Harry Potter crossovers.

Anyways. I love your story and hope to see an update soon.

LadyLikable chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
EEEEEE I was reading this on hpff a long time ago and was so sad after you stopped updating after like the 4th chapter. Sooo happy I found it here, and it's still active too! It's such an unusual crossover (or maybe I'm just not used to AU non-magic..) eh either way, totally excited to start reading this again!
Lendor chapter 29 . 1/30/2012
Awesome!

Just read your story. It was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more. There should defiantly be more Harry Potter and Higher Ground Crossovers.

Great writing, and well developed story.

- Lendor

ps. You would probably enjoy the FanFiction Cherokee Camp by grugster if your story is an example of what you like to read.
luvbug080688 chapter 29 . 1/22/2012
love love love this! i always get so excited when i see that you have updated. keep up the fabulous work!
LunaraWolf chapter 28 . 1/15/2012
Really like this story. Can't wait for an update! :)
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 28 . 9/10/2011
What a brilliant chapter! I'm so glad you updated, this chapter made my day, I loved it! Very well done :)
Anonymous chapter 28 . 8/26/2011
I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying reading your story. I think you've created a very realistic and interesting world (I've never seen Higher Ground but I love the setting in this story). I'm so glad you're still writing this story and I hope you never give up until you're finished. Scott and Harry (at least the way you're writing them) make a very interesting couple.

Poor Harry! He just can't catch a break. And did he bit off the man's tongue? Ug! At least he got away though. I hope he's reunited with the people at Horizon soon.
the kraken is my pet chapter 28 . 8/20/2011
Can I just say that I don't think there was a chapter that I wasnt crying in... I'm feeling quite numb right now... And dazed. I have loved this story and hope you update soon. I never actually knew there was a drama that actually delt with these intense issues so thank you for introducing me to high lander. I was really upset that there wasn't anyore hp\highlander crossover other than this one so it's up to you to feed my new (and thankfully nonhurtful) addiction!
naeo chapter 28 . 8/14/2011
Thank you so much for finally updating! This is one of my absolute favorite stories and I was so disappointed that the updates stopped coming... I thought you had given up on the story! Anyway, very good chapter and I look forward to the next. Please update sooner this time! Oh, and btw, this story got me to watch Higher Ground. I had never heard of it before, but once I read this fantastic story I decided to give it a try; and of course I loved it. Thank you again for the update and the extremely unique story.
lilo x chapter 27 . 5/16/2011