Reviews for A Different Type of War
dcdc123 chapter 2 . 5/25
It's not everyday that I find a story that I really like but this one had me giddy with excitement about what's gonna happen next; then I looked down and saw that I still had ten chapters left and my face started to hurt with how much I was smiling (still am as I type this but it would be in the past by the time you read this). I'm sure that the rest of the story is going to be just as grand.
tat5934 chapter 12 . 2/4
That was so amazing! I love everything! Davy and Tia as adopted parents, Jack and James fighting for Harry, the Flying Dutchman's crew protecting Harry.
Wonderful story!
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
This was a great fanfiction! My only problem with it was that I think it would have helped if you had explained how the two worlds were connected a bit more. If that makes sense XP Other than that it was very well written and I greatly enjoyed Harry's relationships with the characters. Fred and George were amazing! LOVE those two ;)
FCTSyndrome chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I would very much like to see how Jones and Tia Dalma take to James, and how he would fit in on the Dutchman.
sad sabrin chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
Very nice
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Woooow! Amazing story from start to finish. I have to say, I was hoping Harry would do the do with the twins, if ya know what I mean. C'mon, that's a sexy threesome. I'm not disappointed in the least, though. Job well done!
Jess-love95 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I was tired of alwaysjust reading Harry Potter fanfictions so I tried to find cross overs, I saw your fic' and couldn't resist to see what it would be like, and I'm glad I did because it's really great, I love Harry in this ! (physically with his pearls and charms and bandanna and slender body, and mentally)
thehereandnow33 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
That was cute but to be honest I was expecting more I mean you didn't really describe the fight or anything...and I was like anticipating this awesome showdown but all I got was the crew of the black pearl were defeated... :(
kat1316 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Um does wizarding world exist? Since I read the part if them eating stuffed owl
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Um...wow. I loved this! Great pairing, plot, etc, however, there were a lot of grammatical, punctual and spelling mistakes. Do you have a Beta? If not, it is probably best if you use spell-check whilst editing - most of your errors could easily be avoided. Anyway, as I said, amazing story. Keep up the great work. :)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Adrienne May chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Gaw!
Is it bad that I thought this whole story was rely cute?
AnimeBook's chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I really, really love this story. Thank you 4 the story.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
a very great nice and entertaining fic! :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I never liked that rule in the code...getting left behind, where is the thieves loyalty? (LOL an oxymoron if I ever heard one...)

great first chapter1 :)