Reviews for A Different Type of War
sad sabrin chapter 12 . 1/28
Very nice
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Woooow! Amazing story from start to finish. I have to say, I was hoping Harry would do the do with the twins, if ya know what I mean. C'mon, that's a sexy threesome. I'm not disappointed in the least, though. Job well done!
Jess-love95 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I was tired of alwaysjust reading Harry Potter fanfictions so I tried to find cross overs, I saw your fic' and couldn't resist to see what it would be like, and I'm glad I did because it's really great, I love Harry in this ! (physically with his pearls and charms and bandanna and slender body, and mentally)
thehereandnow33 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
That was cute but to be honest I was expecting more I mean you didn't really describe the fight or anything...and I was like anticipating this awesome showdown but all I got was the crew of the black pearl were defeated... :(
kat1316 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Um does wizarding world exist? Since I read the part if them eating stuffed owl
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Um...wow. I loved this! Great pairing, plot, etc, however, there were a lot of grammatical, punctual and spelling mistakes. Do you have a Beta? If not, it is probably best if you use spell-check whilst editing - most of your errors could easily be avoided. Anyway, as I said, amazing story. Keep up the great work. :)
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Adrienne May chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Gaw!
Is it bad that I thought this whole story was rely cute?
AnimeBook's chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
I really, really love this story. Thank you 4 the story.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
a very great nice and entertaining fic! :)
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I never liked that rule in the code...getting left behind, where is the thieves loyalty? (LOL an oxymoron if I ever heard one...)

great first chapter1 :)
angeltrin1 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Oh I loved this crossover! Norrington and Harry is such a lovely combination! Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!
Kage 5243 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
h
Hahp Ends chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Such a shame that Harry wasn't allowed to kill Beckett.
Spirix chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
A suprise is what this story was. Loved it more than I thought possible. It had just enough depth to draw my interest and keep it.

Great Job