Reviews for Oblivion
Tutash chapter 29 . 6/2/2019
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/6/2013
colby granger in coma fanfiction
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2013
awesome!
...what's whump?
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Just read the whole story and all I can say is I hope the FBI has a good health insurance plan. Or maybe take Charlie serious and put a GPS chip in Colby. Only thing left is have his pants catch on fire.
wild-springflower chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
yay! Colby's gonna be fine! and Jasmine is TOTALLY in love with him lol (although, who could blame her, right!) :) great job so far, i cant wait to see what else you have in store!
wild-springflower chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Colby... poor, poor Colby! but he's still so nice to Jasmine! i just LOVE him! anywho, just a random fact, i noticed you say "round" when here we say "around." (at least, in the US we say that!) it means totally the same thing but whatever! random. great story!
wild-springflower chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
poor Colby! he's just not having any luck! great chapter! :)
wild-springflower chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
ah, that's creepy! a funeral wreath and that creepy note... that was pretty clever though! or at least, i think so. awesome job so far!
wild-springflower chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
really great! hope the action starts soon! (sorry if i seem impatient, i am in a really excited mood and want something to happen!) this is a really good story, great job! :)
wild-springflower chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
hey! wow, i just realized how long its been since i started reading this... its really good so far! i cant help but think that this Jasmine girl is not a good person but thats just me. Great job so far! and sorry i just kind of stopped reading!
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
oh, figure watching in the shadows from across the street, im guessing thats not a good thing! well, this chapter was really good! i cant wait to continue reading! Merry Christmas btw!
ThumperCat chapter 29 . 6/10/2010
This was freaking awesome.

Loved it from the first chapter!
BobWhite chapter 29 . 12/22/2009
I LOVE IT. CANT WAIT FOR U TO FINIH 'EMERGENCE'
BobWhite chapter 13 . 12/21/2009
CANT STOP READING THIS, ITS JUST AS ADDICTING AS THE 'EMERGENCE' STORY TAHT I AM READING!
BobWhite chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
WELL THIS ANSWERS MY QUESTION ON WHO JASMINE IS. IM READING THE 'EMERGENCE' STORY AND I WAS WONDERING WHO JASMINE WAS.